bbarnhouse

Eloy Boogie Info

*psst* he's canadian.....it's a given he will be consuming mass quantities of alcohol

Well since I am the designated "walker" all I have to say is if ya can't walk or at least crawl back to your quarters.....you'll be left face down, naked, on the main landing area only to awoken by the sprinklers. They turn on automatically around 6:00 am:P

Wait what about Mat? He

Hmmmm.. You mean TOM? I have his # somewhere, I'll find out. IF not, I'l see him at Byron soon enuf
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

i have a feeling it's a good idea to keep clay away from people if he has hot wax. i'm not sure why, and i don't always have the best ideas, but i'm pretty sure about this one. the only person getting around me with wax is the woman at my spa. end of story. ;)

Ok chicks...we need to make plans for this cause knowing some of our guys here we will catch quite a few of them. Maybe we should plan ahead for several "tricks" to play on them :)

Lisa

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

WWWAAAAHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That's Georgian for I have my plane tickets. Arriving PHX around 8 pm on 25 Dec and departing 11:50 pm on 01 Jan 2003.

Life is good! B|

Lisa

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.