AggieDave

Annoying postings?

I don't post a lot (I only registered recently because of Incidents), but I have been lurking for a long time and I read the forums a lot. I find it mildly annoying when folks have clearly spent some time composing a sensible post in reply to a question, but then they negate or de-value their own opinion by finishing with "Just me 2 cents", or "But what do I know?".

I don't post a lot (I only registered recently because of Incidents), but I have been lurking for a long time and I read the forums a lot. I find it mildly annoying when folks have clearly spent some time composing a sensible post in reply to a question, but then they negate or de-value their own opinion by finishing with "Just me 2 cents", or "But what do I know?".

Yah, but you are just a newbie so what do you know!

Just kidding.

What annoys me is when I have to explain a joke and the explanation actually take longer to explain than the joke took to type out which is really a waist of time in the first place but what do I know I have
Carpel-Tunnel!

Edit to add: I know it's Carpal not Carpel but that's the way I wanted it! :P

IBTL

ROFL/..
Andrea is gonna get us

Amazon

Annoying? Well, those(me included) that get IBTL.
I just don't want to get left out. I just do it cuz everyone else does.

And Lemmings, lemmings are annoying too.

And Sarcasm, sarcasm, is kinda annoying.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

What annoys you?

For me its when people can't use the markup correctly, especially when they can't use the quote tags correctly.

-----------------------------------
{{{{{vibes}}}}}, I can't stand that. I do believe there is such a thing as positive and negative vibes but I don't believe you can control them. That is why they are called vibes. Words you can control vibes just radiate from you. Vibes truly can just not be felt over the internet.
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.

crappy weather on Saturday and Sundays.

Levin

naaaaaa, nice weather on monday, right after the crappy weather all weekend
Roy

or even crappy weather all weekend but then the clouds disperse Sunday around 4 or 5. Everybody has already given up and left the DZ and you know they're not coming back. [:/]

Levin
vSCS#3
www.freeflyers.com

or even crappy weather all weekend but then the clouds disperse Sunday around 4 or 5. Everybody has already given up and left the DZ and you know they're not coming back.

--> or everyone gives up around 1pm, starts drinking and the weather clears up ........

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

--> or everyone gives up around 1pm, starts drinking and the weather clears up ........

or even on days when the weather is great and everybody starts drinking at 5 because they can't wait for the beer light to come on. But of course they go to the other side of the street onto the golf course (50 or so yards away) which is legally off the property.

Levin
vSCR#17
www.freeflyers.com

Anything TheAnvil posts is annoying. I really hate that guy. He's the biggest jackass on this forum and when you meet him in person - O DEAR LORD is he a jackass!

Oh....wait....that's ME.....never mind

:S
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!