CrazyIvan

Celebrities' opinions....Prrrrrrffffttt!!!!

He's an idiot. If he expects anyone to even consider his opinions then he should present them in an adult tone. Calling the U.S. a "dumb puppy dog", and a "broken toy" doesn't exactly do much for his cause.

http://www.amiannoying.com/(gyb3equy2h4qty45k2numb45)/view.aspx?ID=436

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

yeah, cause freedome fries was SO mature....

seriously, the anti-french backlash to not pandering to our trigger-happy administration has to be the biggest display of immatury on a national level in history. You'd think it was a bunch of french guys piloting those planes for the beating france took in this country.

What did they do that was so bad? Fail to support us in pounding a country. Asked for some evidence to substantiate the Bush's claims? wow.... how horrible.

oh yeah, how many nukes have they found in iraq?

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

thanks for this jimbo...my dad just came into my office grumbling about johnny depp the communist...i was like huh? oh... :S

so i sent him this and he enjoyed voting... ;)

:|sigh:| depp is such a talented actor, i really enjoy his work...but he is one of those that likes the whole shock value thing...and that can get irritating. >:(

i'm all for expressing your different opinions, but at least present it in a way i can take seriously and consider as intelligent input. [:/]

thanks for this jimbo...my dad just came into my office grumbling about johnny depp the communist...i was like huh? oh... :S

so i sent him this and he enjoyed voting... ;)

:|sigh:| depp is such a talented actor, i really enjoy his work...but he is one of those that likes the whole shock value thing...and that can get irritating. >:(

i'm all for expressing your different opinions, but at least present it in a way i can take seriously and consider as intelligent input. [:/]

Hmm the name Hannoi John comes to mind...
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

>What the hell is wrong with them?

I dunno, but we seem to place great import on their political views. After all, we seem to elect them to positions of importance - senator, governor, even president. In the US, being famous is equated (in most people's minds) with being smart and powerful.

>i'm all for expressing your different opinions, but at least present it
>in a way i can take seriously and consider as intelligent input.

Identify these quotes:

----------------------------------------
Some communities, you say, "Hey, American dream," and they go, "What does that mean?

The war on terror involves Saddam Hussein because of the nature of Saddam Hussein, the history of Saddam Hussein and his willingness to terrorize himself.

I was proud the other day when both Republicans and Democrats stood with me in the Rose Garden to announce their support for a clear statement of purpose: "You disarm, or we will."

I don't need to be subliminabable.

More and more of our imports are coming from overseas.

Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take
dream.

I spoke out against interracial dating. I support the policy of interracial dating.

This foreign policy stuff is a little frustrating.
----------------------------------------

Our standards for intelligent input aren't that high lately.

personally I think he can fuck himself.
im all for freedom of expression but if he's gonna talk shit maybe he should get the fuck out. I know he lives in france but he sure likes to come back here and be a hypocritical asshole, doesnt he!

(kate hudson is the same way, cept she has VERY DUMB REASONS for what she said)
My photos

My Videos

some of your favorite "bushisms", i'm sure...right bill? just not sure if they're all his. entertaining enough though...he has his fair share of stumbles, i'll agree to that.

wish i could have read the rest of depp's comments, the original article in its entirety. i'm sure it would have presented even more laughs.

Ivan, I at least have to give Johnny Depp credit.

Remmeber when Barbara Streisand and Cher and Kim Basinger and that Baldwin cat vehemently stated that they'd leave the US if Bush won the election?

Well, they are still here, so that they can be pissed off about something with Tim Robbins. It's not that I disagree with their stances all the time either. It's just that people like Streisand, rather than leaving like she said she would, is still here suing an environmentalist for taking a picture of the coastline that included her multi-million dollar mansion.

I guess there was a chance that she'd be in the picture, and people would know she's still here...

Johnny Depp never threatened to leave. He just left. This means that he never got the chance to testify on Winona Ryder's behalf for the shoplifting trial. ;)

My wife is hotter than your wife.

... except he kept suspiciously quiet about Iraq...
Hmmm.... Maybe he was worried about his U.S. record sales?
I think that makes him a hypocrite who is only worried about his profits...my respect for him has hit an all time low...
(Nobel peace prize? Puhleeez)

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."

What did they do that was so bad? Fail to support us in pounding a country. Asked for some evidence to substantiate the Bush's claims?

Not reading too in-depth into the news lately are we?

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do." Ben Franklin

Aaaaaawwwwwwww....he was 'misunderstood'.

MORON!!!! >:(

http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Movies/09/05/depp.misquoted.reut/index.html

I'm willing to give Depp the benefit of the doubt, given that he was so quick to respond to the article. He ain't no "Baldwin" ... that's for sure.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!