WFFC

John Ritter and Johnny Cash

Not a good day in the entertainment world -

John Ritter - Actor and comedian John Ritter has died unexpectedly after he was rushed to the hospital for a "dissection of the aorta," his publicist Lisa Kasteler told CNN.

Johnny Cash - Country music legend Johnny Cash has died at age 71, hospital officials in Nashville said.

Yes, I cannot believe the losses in the entertainment world. So many people are passing on unexpectedly these days.

I hope everyone remember this and keeps their family very close. Especially the older members of your family. Sometimes when great icons of the American film industry pass on it really hits them. Just make sure you are there to help them through. :)
Laters,

KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|
The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

Johnny Cash - Country music legend Johnny Cash has died at age 71, hospital officials in Nashville said.

You know, I'm pretty adiment about saying I hate country music. But that only applies to new country I guess. I always liked listening to Johnny Cash. Good music is just that. Good music.

I hummm "Ring of Fire" often. Don't know all the words. But I know I like the song.
Chris Schindler
www.diverdriver.com
ATP/D-19012
FB #4125

The man was a legend and a patriot. Yes he had a rough and tumble life, I know that, but he went far beyond that.

If you get a chance, read some of his other lyrics. Stuff like Ragged Old Flag, Ira Hayes, for instance. Then don't forget his classics like Boy Named Sue.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

You know, I'm pretty adiment about saying I hate country music. But that only applies to new country I guess. I always liked listening to Johnny Cash. Good music is just that. Good music.

I hummm "Ring of Fire" often. Don't know all the words. But I know I like the song.

"I fell into a burnin ring of fire
I went down down down and the flames went up higher
And it burns burns burns...the ring of fire
The ring of fire"

Great legend, good man. Sad loss.

Blondes do have more fun!

I was shocked when I turned on the news this morning. I had to turn the T.V. up cause I couldn't believe what I was hearing. John Ritter, I loved his new show on T.V. It really made me glad that I didn't have teenage girls.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Not a good day in the entertainment world -

John Ritter - Actor and comedian John Ritter has died unexpectedly after he was rushed to the hospital for a "dissection of the aorta," his publicist Lisa Kasteler told CNN.

is this confirmed? wheres a link?

I have never been one to get really upset when an entertainer dies, because I didn't really know that person. But when I learned of Johnny passing, I have been very upset. He was our living America.

I'll never forget the stories from my friends at Baptist Hospital in Nashville who told me they heard Johnny in his hospital bed yelling for a nurse to bring him a Butterfinger in that cool, tough voice.

[:/]

I will also miss John Ritter. I was never allowed to watch Three's Company when I was younger because my parents didn't like the idea of a man living with two single women (wow, have times changed), but I used to watch it with my sisters, any way. My favorite role he did was in Slingblade, though.
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

I woke up to NPR on the radio. The first thing I heard was, "Johnny Cash, dead at 71." When I heard his version of "Hurt" I could tell it was a dying man singing about ending his pain.

Then I show up on here, and find out that John Ritter was also dead. He always seemed so vibrant. And he was willing to do so many different things, dramatic and comedic. Jack Tripper is gone...[:/]

My wife is hotter than your wife.

At least Johnny and June are together again

very true, he is much happier now...when she passed away May 15th it was only a matter of time, JC's whole life revolved around June! Truely a sad day for America and the entire world!

---------------------
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!

I hope I don't sound too cold, but such is life. As Besty wrote at the very beginning of a post she made the other day "We are born to die". Now I think it's safe to say that most of us are at least trying to live our lives to their fullest, or at least better than the money hungry workaholics of the world. So even though they likely never skydived ... Blue Skies and Black Death goes out to John and Johnny.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over