BoogieBob

Weekend Numbers (13SEP2003-14SEP2003)

what do 0:0:0 mean
what do each stand for

humps and or something that happened of interest.
jumps for the weekend
cases fo beer owed.
Mine for this weekend.
3:24:1
1 hell of an opening that left me breathless and so sore that it required massage/reiki and several hot soaks in the tub.
2 openings that I nearly had to chop on my stiletto since it was spun up to the risers. What can I say...my team packer is on vacation and I used a new one. One time shame on him twice shame on me.:S I will do my own packing...it only takes a few minutes, but it does keep me from doing back-ups.
A really great training week-end. The weather here is finally cooling, the air is crisp and clean up top.
Beer owed for an "in house" commercial made for SW Airlines
Life is good.
BB

0 : 7 : 0

Friday: spending time with my GF, was too late to make a jump when i arrived at the DZ ;)

Saturday: my father celebrated his 50th birthday... boy was this one hell of a party!!

Sunday: wondered for a bit if i'm able to jump, but once in the air, nothing could stop me!!!! damn how much i like those days when all i do is jump, land, pack and jump again!!!!! made 2 attempts on headdown (me's getting better and better at it, i believe), 4 jumps as a SitFly ""coach"" to a friend from Èakovec, and the last jump, WOOOW!!!! me and my team's cameraman had the jump of the year!!!!!!! something to remember...

Check out the site of the Fallen Angels FreeflY Organisation:
http://www.padliangeli.org

2:3or4?:0

1-good deed (I changed Angela's Brakes), 1-Attempted good deed for the goober who tried to drive when he should not have and put his truck in the ditch. No tow strap though. Somehow they got it out.

Not sure if I made 3 or four jumps. I really do not keep very good track. One of the jumps was a busted 4-Way. For those that were on it do not beat yoursefl up too bad. It happens. One awesome 16-Point 4-Way. Very Sweet. It is always nice when things come together.

ZERO cases of beer although I know some young lady who owes. Hmmmmmmmmmmm could it be ANGELA(SkydiveNFlorida)!!!!!!!!!Maybe.

Blue Skies, Soft Openings, & LOOOONG SWOOPS,

Keith(KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!B|
The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

1: 10: 2

1 time getting pulled over while driving the van from the landing area to the airport. i definitely rolled a stop sign but the cop fell for my apology and batting eyelashes and let me go...;)

10 amazing jumps including 2 firsts.

first NIGHT JUMP!!! i did both night jumps required for my D license!!! the 2nd was a 3-way with the Anvil and Skypup

first time hanging in a hybrid! i usually get put in the base, but got the opportunity to hang and didn't do too badly!

all in all an incredible weekend at the DZ...haven't had that much fun in a long time...

i LOVE skydiving...i LOVE skydiversB|B|B|

0:3:0

Friday was a work late day...no biggie.
Saturday had a cold and did a sitfly that kinda messed up the sinuses, so I stuck with H&P's One of them being a night Jump....YAY!!! Gawd, I love night jumps. So peaceful, serene and the scenery, wow, so captivating.

Woke up Sunday with a GIANT sinus headache, and took some meds and 1/2 slept and half veggitated. I'll be more careful next time I have a cold and try to jump.;)

4 work days and counting 'till the AOT memorial Boogie!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I had a nice weekend spent with Coconut Monkey on his way to FL (Watch out Deland and Z Hills)

Woohoo, CM just called and said he was jumping in Deland. I told my dad how CM is just home from Kuwait, and he's letting me off early so I can go jump! B| Why do I have a feeling I'm going to have a hangover tomorrow? :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

17th Wedding Anniversary Was Saturday: 11 : 0

I don't even know what that anniversary was. Like, it's not golden or silver or anything. I think it was the "the front door is sticking again, can you fix it" anniversary.

Did 11 really nice jumps. 8 tandem videos and a great sit fly with GirlFallDown, and two other REALLY nice photo jumps with folks that don't post here.

Did an exciting photo/video on an AFF level one. DeBar and Gareth were the instructors and this student was, uh, portly. I chase it from inside, and I'm jammed up against the student like butter on toast. When they left, it was like a boulder got rolled out of the plane. Anyhow, the student brain locks on everything. He fell almost stable to 5500 then waved off and wrapped his pilot chute around Gareth's arm. Gareth does a Bruce Lee on Crack move to get that thing off and I'm on my back filming the opening laughing like a banshee.

AFF instructors have my complete respect. Oy.

Beautiful weather and a nice weekend.

COME TO THE BYRON BOOGIE AND PLAY!

I only put on my digital a couple of times cause there was lots of film work. But here's a cool picture.

My last jump on Sunday was for one of our dz load organizers Drew Zastrow. We did a nice 3-pt 20-way for his 1000th. Boxman organized it. We had a nice 6-way piece launch that I really liked. :)
Drew has done his time in sport, a whole boatload of tunnel time, and has flying skills beyond that 1000 jumps. For those of you who know him, tell him congratulations when you see him. B|

5:4:5

Catagory 1 (5) -
- Hop and Pop
- DW Landing on Tailbone (still hurts!)
- Hardest opening to date (baseball size purple bruises on inside of thighs)
- Got signed off for my "A"
- "Industrial Fog" moved in on the last load

Catagory 2 (4)
- H&P
- Funjump 15K (slammer opening)
- Funjump 18K (dude - that's a long one)
- Funjump 15K through "industrial haze"

Category 3 (5)
- First Slammer
- First H&P
- First 18K
- First "A" jump
- First manuver through/around "industrial haze".

Time to go buy stock in a beer maker.

- Jeff

"That's not flying, it's falling with style."

how come you keep showing up after i leave?

Timing. If I tell you how I do it, I'll have to find a new method. ;) I did a nice 12-way followed by Drews 1000th. Both fun. You need to stick around longer. I sometimes have social obligations that require me staying up late on Sat night, so I get out there late on Sunday. :)

It is funny to hang around the people doing pond swooping. Having a diagonal dirty water mark on your shirt is not a problem.

1 ;):2 :|:8 :)
8 being the number of years I waited to take my whuffo friend Gregg skydiving. He always said he'd go when he got under 200 pounds. However he was 250 when he started saying that, and 310 last December, so I figured that was just his way of saying he'd never go.

Saturday, at 195 lbs, he finally shared some sky with me. It was pretty cool. :)
Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

1 time getting pulled over while driving the van from the landing area to the airport. i definitely rolled a stop sign but the cop fell for my apology and batting eyelashes and let me go...

Hehe.

Did you 'splain to him that you were already owing a case of beer for the fact you got caught? I remember how "most" of the drivers drove at H-town - it's a wonder the local cops don't stake you out. Seatbelts? Stopsigns? Pieces falling off the brown van? Naah, never would happen. Would it?

Congrats on the night jumps Lizzie... I did mine about a month ago and did that rock!!

As for me:

1:0:0

First time I've been to the Gliderport. Dad will NOT jump from a plane but expressed an interest in soaring so that's what I got him for his birthday this weekend. I spent a lot of time talking with the pilots and I gotta say that the idea of getting my license is appealing ... bout 120 jump tickets in cost and likely spread over 2 seasons.... hmmm.

Didn't go to DZ because of the RW.

DZ was rained out on Sunday anyway. Instead I cleaned my garage. What fun. At least I can see the floor now

-Dave

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)