pegasus

Boobs vs A new rig

Well waddya expect...? Go to http//www.iteebiteetitee.com and ask the same question there,.... my guess is that NOT one pair there would give you the same moral support to buy a rig, instead of a silly set of boobies !! [:/]
--
I'm done with the personally meaningful and philosophical sigs!!

Cannot possibly answer this without seeing what we're working with. No offense, but if you've got a horse face, who cares about the boobs. But if you're a supermodel with small titties...might go that way. :P

Right. Before anymore votes are cast, examples must be given.
You do want a rightous opinion, right?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Some people are really shallow.

I think if you are so uncomfortable with your body that you feel it must be fixed, well, then go ahead and "fix" it. But, if at all possible, accept & embrace what you were given and don't fall into the plastic surgery trend. I think it is quite disgusting that people alter their bodies the way they do, just to fit in. If you are super fat and want lipo to start over because you are unhealthy at that weight, (and do plan on keeping healthy after surgery), that's one thing... but to go injecting collagen, and stuffing bags of silicone inside of you for cosmetic purposes is just sick, imo. It's sad that society has led people to believe that they must fit a certain mold to be considered beautiful. We are all different and unique, i'm glad I don't look like everyone else.

Angela.

Just look at the magazines. Is that what we are really supposed to look like?
I don't think I could ever get there, even if I wanted to.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Some people are really shallow.

I think if you are so uncomfortable with your body that you feel it must be fixed, well, then go ahead and "fix" it. But, if at all possible, accept & embrace what you were given and don't fall into the plastic surgery trend. I think it is quite disgusting that people alter their bodies the way they do, just to fit in. If you are super fat and want lipo to start over because you are unhealthy at that weight, (and do plan on keeping healthy after surgery), that's one thing... but to go injecting collagen, and stuffing bags of silicone inside of you for cosmetic purposes is just sick, imo. It's sad that society has led people to believe that they must fit a certain mold to be considered beautiful. We are all different and unique, i'm glad I don't look like everyone else.

Angela.

Preach the truth!

Life is a sad state of affairs, its true

Kill your television!

Peace

Sean

Sean
Sean In Thailand

I knew of someone faced with the same decision as you....she opted for the boobs.
From what I hear she doesn't or doesn't hardly every jump. I haven't seen her around for the last year.
I'm one of the unfortunate ones as well, I would definately go for the rig!!!

B|

Why are we unfortunate for not having big boobs? I just don't get it. I kinda think i'm more fortunate... mine wont sag when I get old. haha. :D

Angela.

I dislike fake tits. Unappealing. To me they suggest a person who is not confident in herself and has accepted a view of women that's demeaning. I like my women a bit more assertive than that :)

If you get a rig, you're half in bed with me should you want to be. Don't let that scare you, though B|

Santa Von GrossenArsch
I only come in one flavour
ohwaitthatcanbemisunderst

I dislike fake tits. Unappealing. To me they suggest a person who is not confident in herself and has accepted a view of women that's demeaning. I like my women a bit more assertive than that :)

If you get a rig, you're half in bed with me should you want to be. Don't let that scare you, though B|

Huh, I never put any thought into WHY I don't like them.
I have to agree with you.

Yeah I guess when you look at it like that we're not the unfortunate ones...lol. Just gotta spend a little more $$ on push up bras ;).

I remember when I was in the hopspital for one of my ankle surgeries I had to share a room (don't ever recommend that EVER). The chick across from me had a breast reduction. I heard the doc talking to her and he mentioned the fact that he had taken out 5lbs. of boob from each side....

Dude, that's equal to like 50 of us "ufortunate" ones. :D

B|

Finance one or the other.
But if you get boobs, you'll need a while to recover depending on the type of surgery...
Mirage finances-rig, main, reserve, and Cypres.
There's a couple of companies that finance surgery. Unicorn I think is one of them.

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming....

Stick with the rig....

Large breasts are a pain in da back. and they get in the way. If you were to get implants you will need a new rig anyway one with a lower chest strap/belly band cause the normal rigs hurt like hell on opening when the straps are over your larger breasts. SO there.. get a new rig.:P

Amazon

I have overheard so many negative comments from men about women that have fake breasts. They have a difficult time respecting these women because they end up getting the wrong kind of attention.

I don't understand. Men make negative comments, but they give these fake boobies attention? :o Seems like a contradiction. ;) Most of the guys who "don't like them" will certainly look when the cleavage is available, fake or not.

I'm not sure, but I think that they are pretty popular with men. Just guessing. Otherwise, why would so many women pay $4500 for a pair? There seems to be a lot of them around. :ph34r:

People get their teeth straightened and whitened. Hair colored, eyelashes lengthened, buy butt-toning gym equipment... the list is endless. This is just one more thing.

Personally, I could sit on both sides of this fence. I have dated women with/without boob jobs. I tend to look at cleavage. Part of natures playground. :ph34r:

I'm with happythoughts 100%. It's rare to find a guy saying anything good about them. But it's even more rare to find a guy who won't break his neck trying to get a look at them.

Some of them are bad, and look gross. But some are really good, and you can't tell that they're fake. And a lot that you can tell are fake, still look good anyway.

I don't see it as being any more superficial than dying your hair or putting on make up.

I don't understand. Men make negative comments, but they give these fake boobies attention? :o Seems like a contradiction. ;) Most of the guys who "don't like them" will certainly look when the cleavage is available, fake or not.

Some men will like them. Some will not. Most will look, if for no reason other than finding out whether they're real or not.

I'm not sure, but I think that they are pretty popular with men. Just guessing.

Not around the crowd I hang out with. We're degenerates though and convinced that we're one of the last generations of Naturally Produced Humans. We're also sure that we'll fight a war against the Artificially Improved Genetically Modified people when they assert their percieved superiority.

Well, the first part was true. That's as good as it gets with me.

Otherwise, why would so many women pay $4500 for a pair? There seems to be a lot of them around. :ph34r:

Because a *lot* of women define themselves not through themselves but through magazines. A lot of women doubt themselves and *assume* that all men like big boobs. Most do, but most would say that them being *natural* is far more important. Big boobs and stuff is things we joke about and comment when we're with our dudes hanging out. At home with the gf you better believe we're 99% of the time more than happy with what we get. Tits are hypnotizing, no matter what size. Tits on a girl that loves you are not just hypnotizing - they assert ownership over your mind B|.

People get their teeth straightened and whitened. Hair colored, eyelashes lengthened, buy butt-toning gym equipment... the list is endless. This is just one more thing.

Generally that's not as intrusive and dangerous kind of surgery. Often it can be done so it looks and feels natural - hard to impossible to tell from the Real Thing(tm). There are also all the connotations that come with boob jobs - most of them being negative (IMHO). That might change in the future but here and now, that's how it is.

Personally, I could sit on both sides of this fence. I have dated women with/without boob jobs. I tend to look at cleavage. Part of natures playground. :ph34r:

If you didn't LOOK, I'd have your membership card of the male gender revoked B|

Santa Von GrossenArsch
I only come in one flavour
ohwaitthatcanbemisunderst

thanks for all of the opinions & my first flamin thread! I will probably get the rig b/c I am totally obsessed with skydiving. I am comfortable with my bod, but Im also in search for the perfect neck-breaking bod too. I dont have a way to post a pic here, for those of you asking, but if you were at the Richmond boogie, you might have saw them then....

But it's even more rare to find a guy who won't break his neck trying to get a look at them.

Exactly. I have a friend who I have known for about 4 years. She works in a club and has had the required augmentation.

She sometimes wears her work clothes when we hang out. Last Wednesday night we went to shoot pool at my fav place. Mini-skirt and a top that was laced together in the middle, but split an inch wide all the way down.

Everytime she took a shot, you could see the reaction. The girls asking their boyfriends "You don't really think that is attractive, do you?" The guys replying, "Oh no honey..." :) and then checking it out when the g/f is in the bathroom.

When she brings a couple of friends with her, it is a shark feed.