Jessica

Are y'all cheating on me?!

Baby, you talkin' crazy talk! You know I wouldn't step out on you! You the only one in my life, and I mean that. I'd hafta be outta my mind to even look at anyone el-- uh, I gotsta roll, baby, I got somethin' I need to handle.

You jus' be here when I get back.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Baby, you talkin' crazy talk! You know I wouldn't step out on you! You the only one in my life, and I mean that. I'd hafta be outta my mind to even look at anyone el-- uh, I gotsta roll, baby, I got somethin' I need to handle.

:D

Oh God. I'm crying. With laughter.

But also with pain! Look at those poll results! I'll never trust again.
Skydiving is for cool people only

I'll never trust again

Considering the number of people who have or havent been faithfull, one would deduce that YOU werent exactly an angel either...:P

Not necessarily. It could just mean that she is just an extrordinarily bad judge of character B|

I'll never trust again

Considering the number of people who have or havent been faithfull, one would deduce that YOU werent exactly an angel either...:P

Baby, what he's sayin? Is he sayin' you been messin'? HAVE YOU BEEN MESSIN'!?

Aw girl, I never thought you'd do me like that.

You hurt me real bad, but I know we can work it out. I know I can learn to trust you like you trus' me.

I hafta take care of some bidness this weeken', but when I get back, we'll talk about how you gonna earn my trus' back.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

No baby! I swear! You're the only one I want...

... a swarm of killer bees to attack mercilessly, followed by a pack of rabid dogs, and then you run away into the path of an oncoming dump truck filled with salt. Well, there's probably a few others I want that for as well, but I want it for you most of all.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

No baby! I swear! You're the only one I want...

... a swarm of killer bees to attack mercilessly, followed by a pack of rabid dogs, and then you run away into the path of an oncoming dump truck filled with salt. Well, there's probably a few others I want that for as well, but I want it for you most of all.

Who else dragged accross the enpty space thinking WB hid some stuff? lol
Remster

Rebecca,
Why haven't you called baby??? I just paged you like twice!!! [:/]

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Rebecca,
Why haven't you called baby??? I just paged you like twice!!! [:/]

Uh, hol' on a sec, baby.

Baby, you KNOW they ain't no one else in this world I'd rather be wit than you, right? I'm gonna prove it to you. This weeken', I'm comin' up to see you an' take you out for a real nice meal, awight?

So, you jus' sit tight on that fine ass o' yours 'till I get there.