chuteless

sad sue

Yes, I called. I was giggly because I don't know you, and I never do things like that. I just think that you should be careful. We have all sorts of lurkers. Also, if you have Caller ID, please keep my digits private. Thank you. ;)

Edited to add: For instance, I have had people (lurkers) that DO NOT skydive at all try to PM and e-mail me for odd reasons. :|

You do realize you just listed your number for everyone to see????

LOL! I just called him (chuteless) and told him that he probably shouldn't have posted his phone number. :ph34r: I can't believe that he did that.

Damn, I'm going to post my number if it means hotties are going to call me out of the blue ;)

If thats your picture on your thread comment, I can understand why you may be concerned for your safety...pretty. I dont let things like that ever bother me. I am ex-cop, 6'-2" and 195 lbs. I am 71 yrs old, and can well take care if need be.

rest assured, I will erase the message....and would never pass it out. Bless You.:ph34r::ph34r:

Kevin,

Pay no mind to Remster. He is just bitter because his moose escaped from the house during hunting season. The poor moose was shot by a neighbor before he recognized it as belonging to Remster. Grief-stricken, the guy returned the moose. Remster had his lover stuffed and mounted above his mantle.

The good part of the story and the silver lining in the tragedy?

Now Remster can get head whenever he wants.

;)

Justin, old buddy, old pal, old friend... I'd like to oficially invite you to the French forum... why dont you make a post there

Why don't I make a post there?

Puisque je ne parle pas vraiment français, garçon d'orignaux!

I can ban your ass

First you go mentioning my name in reference to Kevin's hottie question. Now you are talking about my ass.

Je ne puis pas aller au forum français, parce que vous commencerez à essayer de me séduire, vous sly crétin!

No means No, Remster!

;)

Justin, old buddy, old pal, old friend... I'd like to oficially invite you to the French forum... why dont you make a post there so I can ban your ass

Not very subtle.. white is not invisible ;)
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

No means No, Remster!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trust me Remster, I know! I had Justin trapped in my truck for an hour and a half . . . no luck Maybe I should have showered that week

If I was going to go to the other side, Remster would be last on the list anyway, even with a shower. Who wants to be sloppy seconds behind a moose? :D

freak..

Thank you....I pride myself on it. :D

You never make calls for odd reasons..

Just last night I Drunk Dialed Jessica. I said something about "walking around in a slum in Miami." :D I think I also laughed about the SCARY looking titty bar down the street from the hotel. :D We spent most of the night chatting up the HOTTIE bartender at Bennigan's. :S

I talk to her on occasion... I'll let her know.. Her last AFF jump didn't go so well and she has decided to put off skydiving for a while until she can make a more focused effort.. [:/]

I PM'd her about a week or so ago just to make sure she didn't get banned again...lol.

I'm sorry to hear about her AFF!!! [:/] I know she was so excited before. Tell her to hang in there and be tough!!!!! She'll return when she's ready.