FreeFlyHol

Take Your Rig To Work Day!

The roommate received word from the landlord that he really was going to kick her out in 7 days. It doesn't bother me that she's taking it out on me...my Mirage on the other hand is a totally different story. We have history. We've spooned together on several occasions. We are a good looking couple. I just want to make sure it stays that way. For the next week my kid's riding shotgun with me to work.

x's and o's,

Hol :)
When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?

Although I get Friday's off (4 10s) there'd be times when work just calls for attention. It's those times when I would take my rig with me to the office because my rig is worth more than my car.

Even if it's not, I would not let the sun and heat come close to it, or even risk it getting stolen should my car get broken in.

For the next week my kid's riding shotgun with me to work.

i don't know how warm it is in arizona right now (i got this from your profile) but if it hot inside the car when you get in, say like when you go home from work, it really is a bad idea to leave your rig in the car. so if you really cared about your rig, you'd take it in with you :P:D:D:D but seriously though, if it is hot, don't leave it in the car

later

once mine gets here Thurs & Fri will be "take your rig to work" days for me.. Kapowsin is only like 20 miles away by the back route so if skies are blue clouds will be for lunch :)
sorry to hear the roommate woes continue hol :(

if it is hot, don't leave it in the car

Just DONT jump it from the building,Sabre170 aint good at BASE;)

really,Never Leave your gear in a car...Do you leave kids in a car..Ill smack your bum..Youll never be happy again if a shith head take your car..B|Fuck the car just take care of your rig;)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

I would but I don't really have a job right now!! That right boys and girls I am just living the dream HA HA

[:/]Have been off my job for 4month now..i miss it..really...And im not even sure that i have my job when im back in buisness again[:/]

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

jt,

you cordinate with the folks down your way and i'll vector one of my jets there... we can tell em it's presision bombing practice......think ya can modify some of those avionics to pick up on "roomate" signtures???? wonder what a laser guided gbu-82 would look like from the reciving end.....lol...... or we could do it the easy way and call up your family conections...but that would just beto easy!!!

***really,Never Leave your gear in a car...Do you leave kids in a car..Ill smack your bum..

Just for everyone's piece of mind...my Mirage rides shotgun to work and is then placed on a special contoured velvet pillow where it is massaged and fanned with palm frans by beautiful women in bikini's. It's not sitting scared and all alone in my car. Both my Mirage and myself thank you all for your concern. :)
x's and o's,

Hol :)

When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?

It's not sitting scared and all alone in my car. Both my Mirage and myself thank you all for your concern.

i didnt see a concerned post about you:ph34r:But okay happy,that you aint aloneand that i dont have scare you:P(or did i:o)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

that's soo weird, today osa the 1st time i have taken my rig to work:)It's the last day of term and I took my rig in to school to show my kids, what it's all about.
They were like wow sir is that all you have to save your life:o

Kids rock:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

hehehe no I teach year 9, 10 and 11
"At Risk" kids, mostly the trouble makers, they think I'm a tough biker kinda guy cause I ride and have Tattoos, so the SIR comes more from a point of fear and unknowing than from respect:D:D
But thats cool at least its a start:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

ah beautiful...i have my lovely girl with me today...i wish i could show her to you...

anyone happen to know if someone is taking good care and showing the love for holly's orphan? [tear]

If I had a rig I would take it work and wear it all day. I would wear my jumpsuit, rig, AND walk around with it deployed all day!:P

Ok yeah I lied, but if I had a rig I would bring to work with me on nice days so I could jump after work.

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.