skreamer

Fat bastards

Damn.. I laughed my ass off as I read this thread.. Even when the comments were totally serious....it was kinda funny.. I can't believe people take this shit so seriously.. It's a website.. A great one, but just a website..
I think we need to charge based on clothing.. For women, the more skin showing, the cheaper their jump ticket.. For guys, the more skin showing, the MORE their jump ticket(sorry, Pyke - I know you won't like this one).. Bonus for big, bare tits - but not if I have to see 'em floppin around in freefall.. Ewww..
Mike

everyone settle down i read it all and it is a joke obviously you shouldnt take it seriously come on its skreamer for fucks sake what do you expect if you cant live with the current joke u can all start paying me out go on i dare you ill give you $50 us if you can offend me :-)

Hey, this fat bastard has some seriously nice tits and I've never been able to get more altitude by showing the pilots...we live in a sexually biased skydiving world where the average guy just can't get ahead. It seems there's a glass ceiling...
We're just meat to the skychicks, to be used for their own sexual games... and I don't care a bit. ;):D
AggieDave '02
-------------
Blue Skies and Gig'em Ags!
BTHO t.u.

As long as we're offending/defending different groups, I have something to say about this discrmination vs. farty/stinky people.
<>I ask you all: why must we continue to discriminate against our brothers & sisters in flatulence? Let us remember that a fart is a true expression of something from deep inside ourselves!! Who are we to say that it is wrong for one of God's creatures to express himself through an alternative orifice?
Maybe some of you believe that some people's assholes should be banned by the Geneva Convention, but I say, ASSHOLES OF THE WORLD, UNITE!! AND FORM A TUNNEL!!
So the next time you're approaching jumprun, and you feel that Mexican burrito stepping up to make itself known to the world, HOLD YOUR HEAD UP HIGH, AND LET ONE RIP WITH PRIDE!! <>
Speed Racer
"I think I think, therefore, I think I am, I think!"

Yeah, you don't know how rewarding it is for the whole load when you flash 'em until you try it! Once you go "flash" you'll never go back!! hehehe I would like to see a show of hands of women on this forum who have actually done it!?! Sis and a couple of others wave hands in the air...while the prissy members of the website roll their eyes at the screen and say, "Ewww! I'd NEVER do that! She's such a whore!" LOL - You probably WILL do it at least once during your skydiving career - (peer pressure works guys - I'm living proof!) and I am a whore - an ALTITUDE whore that is! If you haven't been over 15 or 16K on a load don't talk smack!
Sis ("Founding Member of the T.F.A.A. - Tits For Altitude Association - a non-profit group working hard everyday to keep women worldwide open-minded! Why? Because WE CARE!" Sounds like a Philip Morris commercial, 'eh?)

I'm not crazy because I take the right pills everyday.

Sis: Good Girl! May you spread this wisdom to all the women of the world. We men do appreciate the extra altitude and such a wonderful view before the exit. I would certainly show my body parts but I think all it would get me is a very short spot as I was thrown out of the plane early....LOL
"I want to fly like a silly angel, Lean for the sky, straight into the sun"-Fuel
Clay

Shit. ...I got mine out and we only got 12,000 feet!...:o
Either I've devalued the whole thing..or...my tits are just too small to have the desired effect:(...
But now I know about The T.F.A.A....ahh, the weekend's looking better already! Will try and establish an English following ;)
Em

Emma: Now now....isnt it women that always say "Size doesnt matter" Seriously...sorta...it's the fact that you have the cajones to show em! Not exactly what they look like. That pilot should be drummed out of the DZ flying business! Who is he? I'll kick his ass!
"I want to fly like a silly angel, Lean for the sky, straight into the sun"-Fuel
Clay

"Clay, I'm just surprized the pilot didn't put the plane into a radical dive and make everybody do a hop 'n pop after Emma flashed him!!!"
Dude...thats harsh...your supposed to be encouraging chics to show their tits. Even if you have to look at the ugly ones sometimes. When you get the hotties to do it, it makes it all worth while.
Emma: I'll look at your tits anytime.
Clay

First, being a slightly chubby bastard, I'm glad to see that this post has changed to tit's and skydiving, which I mean, come on, what else is there....
Secondly, have to admit, I have been progressively seduced by all of your posts, Freaksister, you are truely amazing, a woman after my own heart.

I am a whore

Be proud... if more women were putting out, for altitude or any other reason, the world would be a better place (Beatles music starts in the background "All we need is love...")
Until we meet again in the deep blue sky,
Peace, love and altitude.
Deus

Well, it may have nothing to do with your tits, Andrea! Maybe it is your DZ?? Are all the guys on the loads with their significant others or something? What usually happens at least that I have noticed - is like, on the sunset load or something, someone has a written little note (a "petition" they call it) asking for more altitude. Then they pass it up to the pilot after take-off - and then they start asking chicks to flash. I think the pilots must say, "Only if I get to see some skin!!" or something. ROFL! For your first time, try the pilots from Carolina Sky Sports! They'll give you extra alti. for mere cleavage! You don't even have to flash 'em all the way. Just give 'em a little squeeze!!
Sis

I'm not crazy because I take the right pills everyday.

LMAO, Mike!!
Oh, man, it sucks having someone at the same dz as me...you're telling all my secrets!! :D
It was JUST a topic of conversation, and he never said he actually wanted to see my tits!
Andrea
"Up high, I feel like I'm alive for the very first time"