skreamer

Fat bastards

How come fat people don't have to pay more for their jump tickets than me? It already pisses me off on airlines that I am limited to 25kg for luggage and then I see people on the plane who are carrying that much excess in their butts alone (not up their butts, those people are our friends!). So, really, shouldn't fat bastard skydivers pay more for their jump tickets? To hell with all this natural arch and genetic blah blah bull-shit - fat people make the plane climb slower.
I look forward to your replies (anybody outside the states too)
/s

What about the stinky people too? I mean, what gives you the right to stop bathing just because you skydive? There is one guy in particular who jumps at Skydive Monroe who is just plain NASTY...boogies are NOT an excuse to let us smell your dirty, greasy fat ass!!
Sis

I'm not crazy because I take the right pills everyday.

Ahh, Smokers!!
What the hell gives them the right to breath anywhere near my general direction with their crappy, stinky, ash breath - DISGUSTING.
So I guess that most skydivers have stinky fag breath then...
B.

I've been thinking the same thing meself for a while.
Fat fuckers should pay.
Not only are we subsidising them while they stuff their faces with greasy burgers at the DZ, they are also fucking unpleasant to look at. Especially on a hot day. Sweaty, smelly lard-buckets.
Either go on a diet or cough up, fat bastards.
AA

Now thats not fair to the fat people...thay are humans with feelings and emotions them too...
BUT...half the price for skinny to normal people should be oki, right! I think they have that in the states already.
And why can't you put screaming kids as luggage?
chris
How would you like too stick with me
How much do you love to freefall

As a fat fucker myself I can't but agree.
It's my fault I'm a lard arse because I eat greasy, lardy food all day long at the DZ. I won't take offense at your words. We 'fatties' as you call us (rather cruelly I feel, but whatever) already pay premiums on commercial flights, and my canopy and harness are reinforced to cope with my excess weight.
I guess it's only fair I pay for 2 jump tickets per lift.
Emma

We should really take pity on fat skydivers though - no matter how much some of these lard-asses de-arch they are never going to get as much free fall time as floaty people.
And most of them will never be able to have a nice small good looking rig because the smallest they can have is a pd190 loaded at 5.7.
Disclaimer: My sarcasm aimed at fat people is purely as a result of Monday morning boredom and is not intended to harm (much).

What about the stinky people too?

Ah! You must have been training at Raeford this past several weeks! Yearly, we get a group of Arabs; this time from the UAE. They come and spend like a month and work on their Style and Accuracy. Raeford was (and still is) the bastion of these disciplines, so everyone from around the world used to come here and train. Nowadays, it's mostly an RW DZ, but we still get the S&A groups occasionally. Anyway, in case you haven't been around them, most Middle Eastern folks have very bad bathing habits. You want to talk about a stinky airplane ride! It is like sitting in a Pizza Hut restaurant! And HOLY SHIT, don't get me started on what they do to the bathroom/showerhouse! Unbelievable.
Chuck

If you smell bad you should have to ride on the outside of the plane! Let Rafferty know I said that...LOL As a smoker, I have to say, Thank you for not breathing while I smoke. I wouldnt want to tarnish those pink little lungs. Chuck.....at least it wasnt Rammadan!!!! LOL
"I want to fly like a silly angel, Lean for the sky, straight into the sun"-Fuel
Clay

What Zennie said. :)I'm not quite sure I'm a fat bastard, but I fall like one. Yes, I fly a 190 sq. ft. main, but at least it is only loaded 1.05:1.
All you skinny, floaty people really don't want us to stop jumping. If it wasn't for rocks like me, how would you get to do those cool multi-discipline jumps? I could probably belly-fly with you skinny sticks sit-flying. And for RW, I can contribute to a really stable fast base.
As for adding to "fat-boy" lift ticket prices, that is silly. You just need to be more intelligent in your aircraft loading. You need to get on the plane before I do. The pilot will take us to usual altitude, like.. 14,000 feet. If you jump right after me, you get the benefit of the extra altitude when the plane jumps when I exit. You're welcome! ;)
Justin
Member of the Whuffo Conversion Team
PS I have to admit, I'm with you on charging extra to stinky and farty people. It is like putting a sin tax on baked beans.

There is one guy in particular who jumps at Skydive Monroe who is just plain NASTY...boogies are NOT an excuse to let us smell your dirty, greasy fat ass!!

Yeah Sis, but it doesn't stop there. You don't have to weekend jump with the guy week after week!
You know you smell foul when the DZO has to deceptively keep your jumpsuit behind to take it home and personally wash it himself...and he doesn't put anything else in the washer with it!!! (hell, I would run the machine 3x after with nothing in it - just to be safe!!!)
And this guy still argues he bathes regularly! Well, I guess when you are a 2 - 21/2 pack a day smoker and you smoke everywhere you go...it probably doesn't matter how often you bathe...you'll always SMELL LIKE ASS!!!
Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Pyke :P
NZPF A - 2584
USPA C- ?????

Zennie : ROFLMAO*********************
hahahahahaha I love that when people quote that guy! Now wouldn't he be the nastiest skydiver ever? I would actually refuse to ride on the plane with him, most definitely!
Sis

As a smoker, I have to say, Thank you for not breathing while I smoke. I wouldnt want to tarnish those pink little lungs.

Heh, we had a little placard beside the door in our old King Air: "If you must smoke, please step outside." I also got a kick out of the sticker on the jump door that read "This door must remain unlocked during business hours."
Blues, squares,
PTiger

Clay, yeah he has long (black?) hair and I think its kind of curly. He is a nasty motherfucker. Sweats like a damn pig, never bathes, and like Pyke said, smokes like a freakin' freight train!! He is also really vulgar and makes nasty comments about women all the time. EWWWW
He is a videographer...
Sis

I agree but lets expand this a bit eh. Lets make a new manifest that looks like this.
Load 1 Pretty people
Load 2 Fat bastards
Load 3 Pretty People
Load 4 Ugly bastards
Load 5 Pretty People
Load 6 Stinkin bastards
Load 7 Pretty People
Load 8 Smokin bastards
Sunset Load Pretty People
That way us Pretty People wouldn't have to put up with the Ugly, Fat, Foul, Stinkin, Smokin Bastards.
Nothin but eye candy on my load. And don't pretend you don't know what load to manifest on either!
Some Fun eh!

Clay, yeah he has long (black?) hair and I think its kind of curly. He is a nasty motherfucker. Sweats like a damn pig, never bathes, and like Pyke said, smokes like a freakin' freight train!! He is also really vulgar and makes nasty comments about women all the time. EWWWW
He is a videographer...
Sounds like the guy Ben fired from ASC. Now....you know you suck if you get run off from ASC!!!!!!!! LMAO
"I want to fly like a silly angel, Lean for the sky, straight into the sun"-Fuel
Clay

Okay. I used to be a fat bastard. Before I broke my back in a downwinder I was over 110 KG. Im now at 85kg. I have never liked this attitude that "fat" people should pay more. Skreamer GET OVER IT!
Freemind, freesky, freebeer, freefly, freesex

Oh good grief!! Like anyone is REALLY suggesting that fat people should pay more! HAHAHAHAHA
I think emotional fruitcakes should have to pay more if they get my jumpsuit wet with tears.......
Sis (bite me! Oh yeah!)