alanab

let's try the uk dz poll again...

quote from swalty (you turned up to jump its not your fault no one else is here)
how many other dz's would have done that

Beginning of the year I was on a load at Hib which consisted of a SL student, the JM, myself and two other fun jumpers on the SMG. After the SL was out we were wondering what altitude we would get seeing as there were only 3 paying customers going to the top.

Swalty was flying, we got '15 600. B|

Of course you could go elsewhere and pay a little more to jump from a little lower after a little more time spent in the plane - me I'd rather drive a little further and jump at Hib. :)

2 votes for Headcorn, so thats me and Rich voted!!

Alana, i've already told you i'll take you to town and get you drunker than you have ever been before :)
A lot of people told me to avoid Headcorn when i was on AFF in seb, but its only 15 mins up the road so i thought i'd give it a go.

There is one very strange woman who works there and i think she sours the whole place :( when you get to know her more she becomes friendlier and more aporachable, but at first she's mean.

The other crazy thing is (and i think its one of her rules) they made jump till sunset, but the office closes at 5 on the dot. If you haven't got a jump ticket you cant jump, you can only buy them from the office.. STUPID SYSTEM!

I find it to be a really friendly DZ with a great mix of people. we have an islander and a turbo let, which in my opinion is complete skydiver luxury, it even has a toilet!

Yes, on the odd occasion we get held on the way to alti, but then we are on the flight paths for 2 major airports!

We may not get the altitude of Hib, but then we have BEAUTIFUL views from alti :)
I love headcorn :)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

i'll be there this winter, possibly with another hot skychic friend of mine. not only are we looking for jumpers to jump with, but we want people who know their way around to show us what's up in london... party it down with us UK style until the wee hours of the morning!! whos up for it??

Oh dear!! So you wanna party like a rock star???

Drop me a line when you are over..............

;)

;)

If the rock star you have in mind is one of the Hanson's then Base813 is definately for you.

You Kill Me Mikey...........rock on!!!:S;)
"Don't ever knock on deaths door, just ring the bell and run away - it really pisses him off"

DON'T DO IT!!!! 813 is very very (very) dangerous - he has only recently rejoined the human race on a technicality.

;)
"If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."
David Brent

;)

If the rock star you have in mind is one of the Hanson's then Base813 is definately for you.

You Kill Me Mikey...........rock on!!!:S;)

hehehe............ mate I just choose not to party at the GayZone............. all those tight costume wearing hold my hand please lets touch each other pink triangle wearing skydivers just plain scare me................

:P

DON'T DO IT!!!! 813 is very very (very) dangerous - he has only recently rejoined the human race on a technicality.

;)

Mr Ivan sir.......... I have long been a member of the human race - in fact you will find that I am indeed infact "top of the fucking food chain"............... these people are my food..........

(you around the weekend dude?????)

:P:)

please vote for your favorite dz in the uk that you have been to. you can vote more than once:)

I was stationed in England for 4 years but only made it to 2 DZ's. Sibson became my home DZ and I will always be grateful to Ronnie O'Brien for the work he did with the BPA to try and transfer my AFF Rating. Even though the effort failed and I had to attend the BPA AFF course (and passed) at Weston. At Weston I met a bunch of great people as well. I would have loved to visit more DZ's but spent too much time in such vacation spots as Bosnia, Liberia, Sierre Leone, etc.

Tim
Maggot:ph34r:
USPA/BPA AFF and Tandem Instructor

I am indeed infact "top of the fucking food chain"

now read

I have long been a member of the human race

now as i tryed to explain to you... women aint human,and they are indeed the top of the food chain,next from there would be BASE jumpers;):P

Hey 813 you only shoved me London werry short and whith WEIRED people,now invite me to a party in London i want to be a rock star aswell:ph34r::D well if i dont have to wear silly clothes...

Stay safe
Stefan Faber