funks

Slayer, Testament, SlipKnot, Pantera or Metallica

What about Sepultura?

Pantera rocks and their from the Dallas area...Metallica used to rock...Testament is pretty kickass so is Slayer. But for good ol' fasion, cat sacrificing heavy metal I go for Sepultura.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

bah....

[kungfu voice over] your metal is weak, your sissy metal bands cannot compare to the full speed metal assault of Coroner, Kreator and Destruction.....[/kungfu voice over]

edit just for iconage....:P

bah....

[kungfu voice over] your metal is weak, your sissy metal bands cannot compare to the full speed metal assault of Coroner, Kreator and Destruction.....[/kungfu voice over]

good thing noone mentioned c.c.deville! BWAAHAHAH!
My photos

My Videos

[Scandinavian Crack head Black Metal fan voice over]Your false metal holds no purchase here (Coroner not included). May the dark gods smote thee...[/Scandinavian Crack head Black Metal fan voice over]

Here is somebody that gets it...

What about, Venom, Mercyful Fate, Kreator, Possesed, Celtic Frost, Void Vod, Exodus, Sacred Reich, Bathory, Sodom ...

Frankly, I have seen many of these bands old and new, but few hold a candle to Morbid Angel in their prime or Sepultura before they became fat Americans (Beneath the Remains tour).

Hixxx
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when

or anyone else that you prefer???? I think Metallica has become a little to mellow, so I will have to go with Slipknot for the time being.

I met Pantera and Megadeath once, had a back stage passes. Was 'on stage' with Metallica too. Had long hair which eventually migrated into dreads. Ahh, those were the days, the days before corporate boy. Was never a big fan of Metallica, just liked a few tracks. Liked all of vulugar display though.

-Ben

All good stuff, but lets introduce some new noise, lest thou become rusty.

> 40 below summer
> Hatebreed
> S.O.R.E (my pick for future thrashin dive video soundtrack)
> dope
> Incaged (these guys are friends of mine, they are playing in Iowa Oct 13 with non other than Slayer!!! (I will be on the bus, up close, and back stage :)Check em out at incaged.org
I think I have a couple of demos or I can burn one if anyone wants to hear, I think they have downloads on their site too.