Sebazz1

Paul Cousins - Needs our prayers...

The website has not been updated in a while. If you know Paul or jumped with him and would like to know his condition you can pm or phone me 408-710-1317.

As Andy said, Paul's family are taking comfort and strength in the messages being sent to the website and are reading them to him so please send your love and support.

www.reximage.com/paul

Kath

Blue ones brother blue ones...

I spent the evening last night with his folks Jan and Richard and his adopted aunt Kathryn. Exceptional people, which explains why Paul was who he was. Thank you everyone for sending all your e-mails and love to Paul. These meant a lot to the family. Paul is clocking those eternal freefall hours now...

I can't express my extreme sadness in words. I will follow up with a post in the incidents forum when I can. Paul's legacy will live on in others. Good kid. Good family. I wont forget him...

Have fun with those sunset controls...

Oh my. I wish the very best for Paul (whichever way it's meant to be). I don't know him but the journal link moves me. *prayers*
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

I'm so sorry. So very sorry. Another beautiful person.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

On Saturday while I was at the dz with Pop, we were sitting around in the grass and watching the swoop meet that was going on. He started telling me about a young jumper he recently coached who caught onto freeflying so quickly and he was so impressed. Pop had such a big grin at the thought of his jumps with him. It turns out that he was talking about Paul. I will feel blessed if people will remember me with such a big smile as Pop had that day.

Blue Skies forever, Paul, I wish I would have met you.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I clicked in to add my prayers again for Paul...but now he's in a place where he is free, whole, perfect...and so now I send my prayers and love to his family, and to all who knew him.

Godspeed, Paul. And thanks for having such joy!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Oh no. No. :(

Paul, I never knew you, but from everything I've read, you led an amazing life, brought joy to those around you, and fought to stay until it was time to go. Your family and friends were lucky to have you while they did- my prayers and healing vibes go out to them.

Fly free and be at peace.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I'm speechless right now... I really don't know what to say except that there is lots of sadness around me to see good people leaving so early.
Once again I send all my support to the friends and family.

Blue Sky for ever Paul!

--
Renaud SMA #9
"Mind is like parachute. It only functions when it's open."

Blue Skies forever, Paul.

May your time up there be as nice as your time down here.
We won't forget you.

My condolences to his family and friends.

You can't determine the length of your life
- but you can control its height and depth.

It seems like Paul has passed on now. God Bless him. He's at rest now. I never knew him, but i allways grieve at the loss of a fellow skydiver.
I hope your parents are reading this, and want to tell them i am very, very, sorry for their loss.
The last time i went to a skydivers funeral, the little pamplet said, "Miss me a little" ,"Love me a lot", "But let me go", "I am at peace now".:(

We smiled together with excitement while we waited to board the skyvan and shared a laugh that night with new friends, I treasure those moments. I'm glad to have met you and saddened that you were taken away. My thoughts are with your family.

We won't forget you. Peace out Paul :(

Putain de merde!!!!!(sorry i had to say that)
i just got back in town and heard... pretty much can't think of anything else.
i'am not fully realizing yet. i don't know what to say, Paul was super cool definetly had a great time in Byron with him!!!
it 's very sad to think of not seeing him again[:/][:/][:/]

All my thoughts to the family and friends.
Very Blue Skies Paul.