skybytch

My boss sucks

He does. Big time. I mean it.

Him and TLML showed up at work today without warning me. Luckily I was working at the time and not goofing off ;) And he had a whole list of things for me to do. >:(

First he made TLML give me a ride to the bank and then to the car dealer so I could pick up my new soccermom minivan. >:(

Then after I got back to the dz, he FORCED me to get on a load and make a skydive. >:(

I swear. You guys are all so lucky that you don't have a boss like mine. :ph34r:

yup, sounds like your boss sucks....... way more than mine that called me today and made me go into work to sign on little block on a set of aircraft forms and then let me go home so i could come back later today for my shift........ want to trade?? i'll take th ehit and tak eyour boss if you want.... i' do it just cuz you're my friend!!!

Well.....I'm not doing too bad. My boss is buying beer tonight. We just finished a week of training. My scores on the qualification SUCKED but my speed/combat shooting is as good as it ever was. Figures Lisa.....you move to the East coast and I go North and then West.......:S

man I feel sooo bad for you. My boss is SUPER cool!

August 11th I was showering to go to work, and well I passed out unconscious for 20 minutes...rished to the ER...pushed in for surgery later that day! I get discharged from the hospitol and have a home nurse. 5 days after my surgery, August 16th my boss calls to tell me I am scheduled to work later that day! I say no, DR says no...boss replies...."You need to suck it up and come to work...you just cant think of yourself all the time, you need to stop being selfish and deal with the pain and come in." I said no, he hung up!

I still work here, writing this from there actually!

My boss is super cool, I wanna be just like him!...Your boss sucks.:D

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

You have my sympathies.

And they seemed like such GREAT folks when I met them at the WFFC......I guess you never can tell what people are REALLY like, can you ? :(

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Nah. Didn't have any fun at all. Matter of fact, I hated it. Totally. Never ever want to do that again

Sounds like you finally got the good sense to realize how dangerous the sport is. Just stay on the ground and sell gear.;):P;);)

Ken
"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken

My boss said everyone could leave at 4 today. It's after 5 and I still have a lot to do. :S

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

I wish I had a boss I could hate, too! ;) I swear I don't know what it takes to get a job around here. Why can't south florida show a girl a little employment love? :P
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

Just stay on the ground and sell gear

At a substantially reduced price for people you know. :D

Yeah, what they said. Oh, a much lower price for your best girlfriend in the whole wide world.;) Hint, that would be me. Right? Right? Right?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Then after I got back to the dz, he FORCED me to get on a load and make a skydive.

Well hell, he just figured out what I already knew. Sometimes the only way to get you in the air is to force you! Especially if there is a bar near!:D;)
Dom

Then after I got back to the dz, he FORCED me to get on a load and make a skydive. >:(

I swear. You guys are all so lucky that you don't have a boss like mine. :ph34r:

Ya know....my boss does something similar....he makes me get on an airplane! Unfortunately, he doesn't allow me to take my rig. >:(

Mike