Deleted

Olav Zipser

Hi everybody! As I started training freeflying this year I read more and more of olav zipser and his freefly school. Could anyone of you tell me more of the freefly school - where are the locations, where can I learn this or moreover meet Olav or get in contact with him or one of the teachers?? Please help! Kisses, Barbara

Hi Barbara
Have you considerd Eloy? Omar runs a freefly school there. One of my mates did a 50 jump freefly coach package with them. He absolutely raved about the DZ and the freefly coaches (he got coached by Rat as well). If you have any further questions, I think Monk could give you further info.
/s
PS did you know that Rat is South African?
B|

Barbara,
Many of the larger dropzones advertise freefly schools. Freefly Chicago (Skydive Chicago) has about one weekend a month where the instructors put on a freefly camp that is a good deal. For a registration fee (maybe it was $20 a day or $30 a weekend) you get coached jumps with Mike Ortiz and whoever else is working that weekend.
Matt

Olav is awesome. My dz winter tripped it to pahokee this past february. we had a blast. Olav (and Steve-O sometimes) shot video of all our big way's (organized by the Byrd man-we all know he's a skygod)... but for $20, Olav dubbed all the jumps, edited with music onto a vhs and sent us each a copy. not only is it fantastic to have 15 of our jumps on video, but the footage is awesome, he's a great camera flyer.
I can't speak of the FF school personally, i can't freefly in my current rig :(... but i'm working on it.
but i just thought i'd add that i enjoyed jumping with him.
thanks olav
"have a good jump"
:)lew:S

If you want to learn freeflying from some great teachers, try the Freefly Training Center in Sebastian FL. I think Dave Brown is a great coach and he used to do alot of jumping with Olav. I have never been fortunate enough to meet Olav, but that would be sweet to jump with him. It looks like he will be in sebastian FL, according to these post. If you can't get Olav, try Dave Brown.

PJ