DShiznit

Just watched the gayest movie of all time...

Cutaway, with Tom Berenger, one of those Baldwin guys, and Dennis Rodman.

That has to be the most absolute dumbest movie ever. The only reason I watched it was because I found it on ebay and got it for $0.99 plus a buck or so shipping.

That was a big waste of time.... If anyone wants a real movie review, I can bash the shit out of it. I have the time...

Oh man,

That was a great movie. I've watched it about 10 times! I can't beleive you don't like it!? Like all movies, they have some uninformed sections but overall, I liked it!

The secret to life is not arriving at the grave in a well preserved body but sliding in sideways completely worn out yelling "holy crap" what a ride!!!

I still have yet to watch it. I prefer The Goodstuff video, swoop, swoopII, but I still want to see it. I really want to see Adrenalyn.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Another redemming quality, getting to see Bill Booth say "Whuffo!":P

NO, what's better is seeing bill booth pick up a Javelin and walk off screen. I wonder how Derrick got him to do that?

Most DZ's have someone thats like each one of the actors in the movie.

I know! I've tried to hide my drug running from you guys, but you are too quick for me!

There are many movies much worse than Cutaway, however. I did get some entertainment out of it.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Most DZ's have someone thats like each one of the actors in the movie.

I know! I've tried to hide my drug running from you guys, but you are too quick for me!

Ooooo, and I thought that my bank robbing was bad:P

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

Hmmm...I'm confused. By "gay" do you mean that the movie was bright, well-educated, had a decent income and happened to like people of the same sex? So, you're complimenting the movie? Because you certainly couldn't be one of those ignorant people who still use the word "gay" to mean something "less than" (or otherwise demeaning)...right?

I dont know if you guys know it, but Guy Manos directed the movie cutaway. If you have the DVD version of the movie, I think you can watch a commentary by him. It is pretty good. It goes into detail about all of the skydiving and stunts for the movie. I thought it was great that a skydiver turned moviemaker made this movie as opposed to a hollywood type trying to understand the emotions involved in skydiving. The plot left much to be desired, however it is skydiving. Have a great day all, blue skies!!
The primary purpose of the Armed Forces is to prepare for and to prevail in combat should the need arise.