rhino

Nickname ?????????????????????????????????????????

Suz, i'm right there with you.

Kentucky (short for kentucky fried chicken)

1st solo. Power lines. B|

hmmm..... always thought it was Kentucy fried scott ;)

que pasa?

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

oh yeah... nic... ummmm

Jerm -- short for jeremy.... embraced it as a nickname among friends in highschool... it was my official name in college, and i believe Heather brought it to the DZ...

of course i got her started jumping so i guess it's only fair ;)

you know heat... you're STILL the only person from that entire crew who was supposed to come jumping that ever did...

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

Oh stop the bullshit. You know its that finger lickin goodness you cant get enough of that earned you that nickname. You invented that powerline story to throw people of the scent of your poultry dependency. You're with friends now, its ok to admit it. (step one)

Johnny
--"This ain't no book club, we're all gonna die!"
Mike Rome

Macca...

cant actually remember who started it, but it comes from infant school. My surnames Macdonald so it seemed shorter.

Has just stuck since then... :)

Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

Well, my screen name here is self explanitory.

My name given to me by my bastard parents Zofo and Cacahuete Rodrigeuz is Corcho. Well, in spanish that's "cork". I managed to cork out of a 4 way RW jump. [:/]

It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Suz, i'm right there with you.

Kentucky (short for kentucky fried chicken)

1st solo. Power lines. B|

Personally i like gimpy better:P
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

oh ya.. Bubbles.... If you know me, you know why, if/when you meet me, you'll understand. Especially if i have a few drinks:S:):)
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

I nicknamed Betsy Barnhouse "B-squared".

I was briefly nicknamed "Divot" because I left a couple of knee-shaped divots in the landing area at Byron, but I was quickly outshined by more dramatic injuries by others and it didn't really stick.

Cause I fall like one! Of course most of the pussies at my DZ are small and have not seen the inside of a gym before. Another nickname is "Rocket le Brick"

"Make your plans dark and as inpenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt" -Sun Tsu

rocket

FallinWoman: I am a woman and I fall out of airplanes.....plus my father said that only gypsies and fallen women have pierced ears....I got mine pierced when I was 20.....

My newest nick: Turkey. Skymedic used to call me and his daughter that when we were being goofy...it has stuck as a pet name for me....(I call hm Jerky.....)

~Anne

I'm a Doll!!!!

CHUTE.

Even though I am somewhat new to skydiving. My life revolves around parachute. Being in the US Navy and a Navy Parachute Rigger with 12 years in service. I feel comfortable around paraCHUTEs.
Bottomless Beers and Blue Skies!

* Brother_Brian *
D.S.W.F.S.B. #2

"Santa" coz my name is Claus

"von GrossenArsch" was added a bit later. It's not so much to do with anatomy. Got it after a night of drinking and some trouble and a silly conversation

"Santa, you have got to have the biggest arse of us all, coz it always plants itself in royal trouble".

I didn't like it very much, which is why it stuck B|

Santa Von GrossenArsch
I only come in one flavour
ohwaitthatcanbemisunderst

‹----------- if my avatar isn't self explanatory: i hang around with loads of fairies, pixies, elves and other magic beings. and i do a lot of fire stuff - hence it's feuergnom (translates as fiery dwarf/gnome)
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666