Casch

Attention All Photographers

Aparently a friend of mine is requesting that I take some nude photos of her entertaining herself with a vibrator...as I've never done anything like this before, I could use any tips you can give me. :):o;)

it's not really something that can be explained. The best way to impart the information would be for me to be there and demonstrate.

When does she wanna get started?

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

Well if her boyfriend isn't here to do it, I'll be doing it this weekend

Gross. Is this really something to brag about? (Oooops...I just read your last post, I guess that you think so.)

I don't understand. Does her "boyfriend" know that you are taking this kind of picture of her? No, right? It seems like she wants to have sex with you, not just her so-called boyfriend. Maybe she should become single before taking on someone new. Just a thought.

She is an ex-girlfriend, but still a very good friend. She is quite satisfied with her current boyfriend and he's aware I may be taking the pictures. She doesn't want to have sex with me, that is a fact. I'm just the photographer

Edited to add: Her boyfriend is a little over 2 hours away, going to college, which is why he may not be able to be here this weekend

to do a semi poffessional job you'll need 3 lights 1 key light 1 low light and a back light, you can get away with 2 and a reflector if need be.
You'll also be better suited with a 100mm lens, this will allow you to be far enough away to not impose on the set and close enough to get good compisition
If you know anything about photography, then you'll know the rule of 3rds, if you dont ask and I'll point you in a better direction
Hope that help some.
Oh and I find it pays to not shit in your own backyard.;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

LUCKY,LUCKY,LUCKY,LUCKY,LUCKY,LUCKY,
LUCKY,LUCKY,LUCKY,LUCKY,LUCKY,Fuqer.
Yes this is something to brag about.
These types of pictures are easy to take...Just point (with the camera) and shoot (again with the camera). Feel free to post the pics later. We can critique (kill kittens) your work.

------------------------------------------------------------
What have you done to make your life better?

Dude, you better hope the boyfriend KNOWS about this...

or you're likely to end up flattened when he finds out who took the pictures.

Also: if you're serious, tell her to make sure she's wearing photo quality make-up... it makes a huge difference, because it reflects the light differently. what you see on models in ads is NOT the same stuff sold in most stores. MAC is a good brand. expensive, but worth it.

Is she 18 yet? If not, you could be committing a serious crime, and then we won't be able to see the pics you post without gaining the title "Sexual predator"!! :( :P

I only ask cuz I know you're 18.

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

oh one more thing have her take of anytight fitting items like bta or tight clothing at least 1 hour b4 to allow strap marks to disapear, but dont have hercstanding aroung getting cold give her aq robe to wear
And also if you plan on keeping the negative ask her to sign a model release, should the pic ever end up in the public domaion and she has not given consent you could be in deep shit
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Agreed. I advise against having the boyfriend around unless he's a willing participant in the photo shoot. His standing around will inhibit the whole process. Photo releases and/or work for hire contracts are always a good thing to have, so there's no question about who gets what when all is said and done.

There are a couple glamour photography books out there that'll give you some ideas on composition and lighting. Don't use an on-camera flash, unless you just want snapshots. Outdoor photography with feathered light from a single, off-camera flash in a softbox and a reflector is my favorite style of shooting. Stop down a third to two-thirds stop to darken the background and then bring the light up to that stop.

You also wanna know how graphic she wants to get. Stay within her comfort zone throughout the photoshoot. Do not make her feel uncomfortable. As the photographer, be professional. I always look at my models as if they were clothed. The only time you really see them as nude should be when you are positioning them to eliminate or hide any unattractive features (most likely, she will be critical--she is, after all, a woman:P).

Shoot lots of film. Be energetic and upbeat. Have fun.

As for processing, I usually shoot slides for this kind of stuff, so processing is simple. If she wants prints, shoot negative film and have it processed at a good photo shop. Talk to the manager. Again, be a professional. Don't be embarrassed to talk about what's on your film. Frankly, it's none of their business. Just make sure they are cool with printing the subject matter.

Hope it helps. Good luck!

mike

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills--You know, like nunchuk skills, bow-hunting skills, computer-hacking skills.

what's on your film. Frankly, it's none of their business. Just make sure they are cool with printing the subject matter.

Hope it helps. Good luck!

Also check that the prints are NOT visible to the general public if it's a photo lab in a mall. some of them have the processors output chute near the mall window so people can see the prints as they come out.
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

ok here is something that noone else has mentioned, make sure you have fresh batteries in the camera, nothing worse than getting the mood of the shoot going and then you run out of juice! oh and don't forget to push the shutter button a couple times;)
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

-Yes she is 19

-Yes her boyfriend knows

-No I will not be posting pics

-I probably wont be keeping pics for myself

-I believe I'll be using her (or mine depending on quality) digital camera, so these will be nice to look at, but not great quality.

-If I do use film, there is a good shop down the road, all their process is done behind closed doors and I know they've processed sexual pictures before, not a big deal.

if you do use film get your hands on some kodak Portra NC very cool skin toans. if you do b+w, tri-x is a nice film. Do you have access to a medium format camera?
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

How much photography have you done? Also, what are these pictures for? If she is thinking of sending them into some adult magazine, wouldn't a "tasteful" nude picture may be better? Of course, I am just guessing.
I really, really suggest that you just take nice black and white nude pictures, instead of the ones that you described.

For the first time in my life, I recently let my boyfriend (whom I completely trust) take a spontaneous topless picture of me with his digital camera wearing just a lei in Hawaii. It turned out soooo beautiful. I was floored!
Nude or semi-nude pictures with a digital can actually turn out very, very beautiful. Anyway, I let him take many more, even though I am usually camera shy. He has had photography printed/published in the past, so he knew what he was doing. He even took a creative one in black and white with me against some white sheets that I was wrapped in. He loved how beautiful it looked. :)
Even though you know that I think that this is a little strange, good luck!

make sure you have fresh batteries in the camera

AND the vibrator...;)

nothing worse than getting the mood of the shoot going and then you run out of juice!

You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone.