billvon

Holy war

I think that Bill Clinton has the lying to congress thing covered.

You must be too young to remember Watergate and Iran-Contra.

Wrong I remember them well. Why do the liberals always use the two wrongs make a right argument. Regardless of the mistakes that the conservatives have made in the past, it does not give others the right to do as they please. Clinton lied to Congress and it wasn't Richard Nixon's fault.

never pull low......unless you are

If he sounds like he's making an official pronouncement, and he's dressed like he's making an official pronouncement, then he probably is.

He said all of that at a church on his own time. I still disagree. Next you'll be saying he can't go to church in his uniform. When i was in the army we had to go in our dress greens. It's much to do about nothing! More evidence of the slant of the press

When you were in the Army, you had also given up a number of your Constitutional rights. Generals don't get a pass on that part.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

"They are the aggressors. We are the defenders. That puts us on higher moral ground."

You need to study history my friend.
We have sold guns to both sides and watched people die to make money.
But if Money is your moral then your right, but it isn't mine

The bottom line is that they declared war on us. Remember 9/11? How about the Stark incident? You can try to muddy the water with all of the liberal tripe that you want, but it doesn't change reality.

You must be too young to remember Iran, 1953. Overthrowing a legitimate government IS an act of war. There are long memories in the middle east.

I don't think anyone's god would sign off on war or killing. IMO "satan" is on both sides of any war. War is a reality but lets not bullshit ourselves.

You've got to be kidding?

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius knows it limitations, stupidity simply abounds.
James 4:8

I think that Bill Clinton has the lying to congress thing covered.

You must be too young to remember Watergate and Iran-Contra.

Wrong I remember them well. Why do the liberals always use the two wrongs make a right argument. Regardless of the mistakes that the conservatives have made in the past, it does not give others the right to do as they please. Clinton lied to Congress and it wasn't Richard Nixon's fault.

Just wondering why you always pick on Clinton, when Eisenhower, Nixon, Reagan and Bush 1 all lied to Congress over far more substantive issues than a blow job. Oh yes, Clinton was a Democrat.

Just wondering why you always pick on Clinton, when Eisenhower, Nixon, Reagan and Bush 1 all lied to Congress over far more substantive issues than a blow job. Oh yes, Clinton was a Democrat.

I don't always pick on Clinton. Sometimes I pick on Ted Kennedy.

never pull low......unless you are