Unstable

POST YOUR JUMPSHIP

:)The Otter 157 KM and it's "twin" 183 KM.. were purchased from the Norwegian Military,, as I understand.....This is our second season with it....
It is a sweet and solid aircraft... well maintained,,, capably piloted,,,,,,, and is ALWAYS loaded with GREAT Vibes.... when it is airborne......B|;)
skydive softly, skydive often, skydive with friends

It would be fun to play name that airplane, but I know there's people out there that already know. It's a 1953 Cessna 195. The original engine, a 275 horse power Jacobs, was replaced with a 450 horse power Pratt and Whitney. Its a blast to fly. Although I've only jump it once because I'm always flying the jumpers like it too.

promised to post a better pic earlier on - thats the only one i could find (guess i have deleted the pic of the bird flying :()
but i guess you get an overall impression of what our caravan looks like :)
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666

DeHavilland of Canada DCH-5 Buffalo.

Yesterday I jumped the Buffalo six times, from 10,000 feet, coaching Canadian Armed Forces Search and Rescue Technicians.

A big, beautiful yellow bird!
Tall enough to stand up and walk around, even while wearing an old-school camera helmet.
Wide ramp under the tail.
Built in coffee pot and frying pan.
Only disadvantage is Air Force spotters who believe in spotting early and spotting often. Hee! Hee!
Ah, we DZ bums have a rough life!
May I have some sympathy here, please?

We've got a porter at our DZ..at least..not for long i think..we put it on for sale

Lets see here..... I've got about $30 to my name......... Is that enough?!?

for that you can smell the kerosine, or you can lick the door once ;)