slotperfect

Interesting Listing On eBay

LOL, I'm in the location area they describe, as are some other really good jumpers (which doesn't include me....;)). I wonder...should I? Shouldn't I?

u should..then get a description/serial numbers to discretly check on the stolen gear list. :)

----------------------------------------------------
If the shit fits - wear it (blues brothers)--

Hi, Age. Got the pm.

Gee, it feels good to try to help someone out. Who knows, maybe I can find him a good buyer here for the stuff. Nothing like helping out a fellow jumper - and tangentially this would be it!

Thanks, all. I'll let you all know what transpires!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I have been in touch via e-mail with him. I will be calling him later this evening. He said he wants to drop off the rig at my house...which will not happen, of course. Home addies are quite well protected in my world. But I will need to hook up with him at a local coffee shop - and rjf98, if you want, I will take you up on that, no problems. But it's kinda a long drive for you, isn't it?

I do promise I won't be alone...if need be, I'll have my 6'4" (docile but don't tell anyone that) non-jumping brother with me...and worry not, I will be looking at all aspects of the situation.

Ciels-
Michele

I have been in touch via e-mail with him. I will be calling him later this evening. He said he wants to drop off the rig at my house...which will not happen, of course. Home addies are quite well protected in my world. But I will need to hook up with him at a local coffee shop - and rjf98, if you want, I will take you up on that, no problems. But it's kinda a long drive for you, isn't it?

I do promise I won't be alone...if need be, I'll have my 6'4" (docile but don't tell anyone that) non-jumping brother with me...and worry not, I will be looking at all aspects of the situation.

Ciels-
Michele

Thank you....I was startin' to worry 'bout you.....healthy paranoia is a good thing....

Hey Michele, check out his shoes when you go over - looks like he has a great taste for style :)

$$$$102.50$$$$$$?????????? for those????

I'd go with the serial killer better take a buddy or three

healthy paranoia is a good thing....

Absolutely...not gonna get hurt on this one. Lots of backup, lots of being in public. NO issues...and it's not paranoia, it's protectiveness.

Besides, I may be bored - but I am not stupid....;)

Ciels-
Michele

Wow, those are beautiful moccasins. $102 is a bargain for that much work.

Please investigate, but it sound slike somebody contacted this chap to sell a rig - it doesn't seem like this fellow pinched it, imho. Maybe he's a shill.

Be thorough, and investigate carefully. Don't jump to conclusions. Collect facts, not speculation.
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

WEAR A VIDEO HELMET!!

But seriously, get a skydiver from the law enforcement community to back you up.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher