quade

Oh, well, that's just F...ing great.

Mrs. Radloff is going to be so fucking pissed.

ROFLMAO!! You're such a fuckin smartass to bring up the fuckin Radloffs. But you have a fuckin sexy fuckin voice, so it's fuckin ok that you were a fuckin smartass.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I find it kind of ironic that this -

But in the short run, the FCC’s decision seems, at the very least, another victory for the dull-witted, scatalogically-minded men and women who run the entertainment industry in this country.

is on anything remotely connected to Fox news. It gonna snow in hell pretty soon.
:S

Blue Skies,
Jump
Scars remind us that the past is real

Yeah, Clinton Randolf, but it was his mom that was getting pissed because he would print out the threads to read them, she read them and saw all the fucked up language on them. He was all of something like 14 or 16 or something.

She tried to get HH to put a blocker on the site to bleep out "adult language." Heh, this site is just like a DZ, what sort of language do you hear? All sorts.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I don't think much is going to change because of this. You don't see cursing on many cable networks either, that's by the network's policy not the FCC.

Any show that's suddenly going to take advantage of this "new and exciting technique of communicating" was probably mentally bankrupt to begin with.

You'll probably start hearing it used on radio talk shows quite a bit