kansasskydiver

Mile high club on comercial flights

C-17 much more comfortable

Yeah but you just dont get that little VIBE thing on the older C-130's when the engines are just a little bit off from being synced;)

The A models that the AF rserves had in 1972 were REALLY noisy and uh....fun.. you could make ALL the noise you wanted... no one would have ever heard.:)

:|:| Are you going to Rantoul???
I'll buy you a ticket for the C-130;);)

I haven't read a single reply (I do this frequently...you all post way too much!) I have never done it, so I don't know if it would work, but I will share my idea on how to pull it off. First, you have to set it up. One of the two involved must pretend to feel queasy from the beginning. Don't be overdramatic, but asking for some water, putting your hand on your head should set the scene okay. Right before the act, pretend to dry heeve a time or two. It would be best if the queasy one is a girl with longer hair, that way when she runs to the bathroom to "vomit" the person that she's with can go to "hold her hair." I don't know if it would work, but you never know.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

nah, that'll just get the FAs standing outside the door asking you if you're alright every few minutes.

Doing just about anything you're not supposed to is easy, just don't act like you're doing anything you're not supposed to, and most of the time people won't ask questions.

I'm sure the delayed entrance method (I know that sounds kinda lewd) would probably work 90% of the time.

/edit: yeah "lewd" not "lude" where's my mind...

This past May, I was out west visiting my parents. My mother and I were going through my deceased grandmothers effects (she died a few months prior) when to our mutual shock, we stumbled upon a little piece of paper... it was actually currency from another country... written on it were the words of induction for my grandma into the mile high club aboard some airline flight way back in the '40s. I couldn't believe my eyes! :$ Go granny! :D

-the artist formerly known as sinker

lol i wish, again as i said, i wouldn't be so lucky to find a FA to help me out on the flight. but while you and beavers are asleep on the flight, maybe i'll go searching for a cute brasilian flying home for the new year and then i'll kick you guys outta your seats so i can have 3 to myself ;)
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

Come on, You've got an entire plane full of hot flight attendants! At least ONE of them must be willing to whore herself out so you can join the club!!!

ewwwww if you put it that way i don't wanna! I'd rather have a hot FA that was willing to have hot :ph34r: mile hile loving, don't want to have to pay for it lol
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!