kansasskydiver

Mile high club on comercial flights

On my way back from Florida this monday and hopping into the bathroom and the thought hit me right then.

a)how the heck would you ever have sex in those small things

b)it's a federal offense, so how do you not get caught. What was the game plan?

c)was it just a join the club "wham bam nice to know ya mam"? or lasting sex?

so i'm curious if you've done it, any insights would be great because i just don't see how it could be done. Please share your story if you have it and how did you pull it off
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

the toilets??

they're small, but not too small...

Fly in the UK, dont think its as illegal....

LoL, i dont think it's so much lasting sex as two pumps and a squirt.

I think a 'from behind' maneveur is the way forward ;)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

I know somebody (ahem) :$ who tried to become a member of the club during an intercontinental flight. It is totally over rated - the bloody toilets are too small. The person I know (cough) gave up - too uncomfortable......

And yes, people mostly do it for the T-shirt (been there - done that) except if a really cute flight attendant hits on them. But when does that happen? Except in movies...
---------------------------------------------------------
When people look like ants - pull. When ants look like people - pray.

someone told me it was a federal offense just like getting caught in a public bathroom etc. Remember the whole George Michael thing.

but i think it would be obvious if 2 people got up in the middle of the night and went to the bathroom holding hands lol i'd know what was going on if i saw it

but i think it would be obvious if 2 people got up in the middle of the night and went to the bathroom holding hands lol i'd know what was going on if i saw it

Depends on game plan. Firstly you should do it on a large plane where there are "groups" of toilets located. You do it when most people sleep and the crew is relaxing behind the curtains. Secondly you do not go together but take a 30 sec interval and then slip into the toilet. It can be easily done without anybody noticing.
---------------------------------------------------------
When people look like ants - pull. When ants look like people - pray.

Girl Wears short skirt. She goes in to the toilet. You approach several seconds later, look at other door and pretend it is locked. Turn around and open door with g/friend inside. Lock door behind you. She must be coordinated and bendy. She faces away, one or both feet on toilet. There is no top on the commode, so do not slip. Keep noise to a minimum. When finished leave one at a time. B|

Don't run out of altitude and experience at the same time...

C-17 much more comfortable

Yeah but you just dont get that little VIBE thing on the older C-130's when the engines are just a little bit off from being synced;)

The A models that the AF rserves had in 1972 were REALLY noisy and uh....fun.. you could make ALL the noise you wanted... no one would have ever heard.:)

One does not HAVE to use the lavatories.

In fact one does not even have to leave their seat if their partner is willing, the plane is dark, and they have a blanket.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

TRUE :$:P
----------
Fumer tue, péter pue
-------------
ourson #10, Mosquito Uno, CBT 579

Because the man said "Mile High Club" not the "Mile Hing Kitten Killing Association"

Sheesh......

Remind not to sit next to you in an Otter.

:ph34r::D:P

Ya only got to worry about the nude loads.... ;)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I was on a flight from Phoenix to Las Vegas quite a while ago when....

A guy went into the mid-cabin lav. Two minutes later, a good looking woman went into the same lav. Then about a minute after that, another guy went in. Looking at the disbelief on the passengers' faces around me, I wondered what was happening. About 10-15 minutes later, they all came out of the lav ....

to the cheering, whistling and applause from all the passengers in the aft of the plane who were watching. Now that's onboard entertainment!

Do you have big plans with the flight attendants on our flight to Brasil??? ;) he he

hey ya know i hadn't even thought of that!!!!:o it is a red-eye flight, there are multiple sets of bathrooms and you and beavdog with me asleep!!! lol but i doubt i could get a flight attendant to sleep with little ol me:$ hahahahahaha