Laurel

Jason and Lori

JT, yes, sadly we are. There is a post in incidents about it.

Jason, fly free and happy. You have made it to the other side, and now Lori has a new guardian angel.

Lori, this will be a doubly difficult recovery for you. Know you are in my heart, and that if there is something any of us can do - anything - do NOT hesitate to reach out, and to ask.

Prayers said for the both of you.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Blue skies Jason. May you fly free my friend. I'm really sorry I only had the chance to meet you an hour before this happened.

Lori, lots of hugs, vibes, prayers and well wishes coming at you from very nearby. May you heal quickly sweetie.

If there is anything I can do for Lori someone please let me know as I'm only about 45 minutes away from the hospital where she is.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

JT, yes, sadly we are. There is a post in incidents about it.

Jason, fly free and happy. You have made it to the other side, and now Lori has a new guardian angel.

Lori, this will be a doubly difficult recovery for you. Know you are in my heart, and that if there is something any of us can do - anything - do NOT hesitate to reach out, and to ask.

Prayers said for the both of you.

Ciels-
Michele

Oh, no...sorry! My heart goes out to you and all affected!:( Big cyber HUG!

wow. this is so sad. I can't even begin to imagine the combination of physical and more importantly emotional pain that Lori is going through. Lori, my heart goes out to you. i wish there was something i could do to take away your pain. sending all thoughts and vibes your way.
Blue Skies Jason.

BSBD

peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com

I didn't know either of these people, but they will both be in my thoughts. What a tough way to be separated from someone you love. I hope that Lori will know she has a strong community behind her, now and always.

BSBD

-T
It's the Year of the Dragon.

Although I wasn't fortunate enough to meet Jason and Lori on Saturday, I was there when the accident occurred, and my thoughts and prayers went out to them silently from the sidelines. Blue skies forever Jason.

Lori the road ahead will be long, but you are lucky to have this great family surrounding you and offering their support. May you heal quickly.

Meg

PS; I am in Atlanta as well, and if there is anything I can do, someone please let me know.

I was at the DZ as well.Thank goodness, I didn't see anything but everyone running in the direction of the accident. The entire mood of the day completely changed. I give my heartfelt condolenses to the couple and their families.

This was a beautiful day enjoyed by many beautiful people. In time, there will be many more...

Lori Gremillion is in surgical trauma and cannot have gifts or too many visitors, but can receive cards. Not only is she suffering through her own injuries but from the loss of her soon-to-be husband, Jason. If any of y'all want to send her your sentiments and well-wishes for her recovery, she is at:

Medical Center of Central Georgia
777 Hemlock St.
Macon, GA 31201-2155
478-633-1000
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

I only meet Lori recently at Gold Coast Skydivers. We just moved to New Orleans and our first day at our new dropzone she went out of her way to welcome us and make us feel at home. Prayers to family and friends and all involved.:(

Blue Skies
Christina