Pammi

Merrick's New Skydiving Tattoo

Merrick's had this idea in his head for a couple of years now about a tattoo that he wanted to get on his back that he drew. Knowing this, and since I usually never know what to do for gifts for him, I saved up to make it happen for him (at least partially ;)). I bought him a gift certificate to a place here in a Raleigh. The guy who runs it and did the tattoo has a degree in graphic design and helped elaborate on Merrick's idea. They came up with something pretty incredible I think!

Here's a pic of the outline he has done now, and the coloring in will come a little at a time. :D

Merrick's back

Pammi

Very nice... I would love to see it when it's done....I own a Tattoo shop and although i'm almost covered
I'm planning some sort of skydiving tattoo as well
i'll post mine probably early next week.......anyone in Washington D.C area that wants a Skydive related tattoo come to my shop and I will give you great deal...
Comes A Time
Tattoo and Piercing Studios
703-383-9666..........................Tom

"Any fool can learn for his own mistakes, a wise man learns from anothers." Mark Twain

Thanks Guys, I apreciate it. I wasn't going to let her post it until it was finished, but who cares... It's badass! lol

The idea behind it is like a "window to my soul/heart/a perfect place," or any other corney cliche' you can think of. Like a Daydream, looking out a window, yada, yada. I can't wait to get it finished, the tribal & flames are going to make it all come together pretty awesome, I think.

Glad you guys like it, hope everyone else does.

Oh, Kevin Mashburn of Tattoo Zoo in Cary is actually the one doing it... I've heard horror stories about blue flame.

Blues!
Merrick

The idea behind it is like a "window to my soul/heart/a perfect place," or any other corney cliche' you can think of. Like a Daydream, looking out a window, yada, yada. I can't wait to get it finished, the tribal & flames are going to make it all come together pretty awesome, I think.

Wow, so I guess my theory was WAAAYY off... I was guessing a MicroShaft sponsored tattoo. :)

Looks cool so far, can't wait to see it done.

--
Hook high, flare on time

Wow, so I guess my theory was WAAAYY off... I was guessing a MicroShaft sponsored tattoo. :)

Looks cool so far, can't wait to see it done.

ROFL!! Funny pic :)

Thanks MissKriss and FFF ;) He has been wanting it for a while and I always figure gifts should be something someone would never splurge on for themselves, so... I wish I could've had the whole thing done for him, but it's a start on such a large one and now he's pretty much screwed, er, committed to finishing it ;) Of course, when my mother-in-law sees it, it's not my fault!! It was HIM! All him! ;)

Pammi

now he's pretty much screwed, er, committed to finishing it ;)

Ohh, dear...I hate to tell you this, hon, but once a piece is started, it's never finished...there is always something to be added, lol. Some cool color or new design or something but it's just never finished. I've been working on mine for a long time and it's just started, lol. I seriously do like Merrick's, tho. He has good taste...after all, he married you, didn't he?

TripleF

P.S. Tell Judge I said "Hi"...

Mer, that's going to be a absolutely righteous piece of body art when it's done. Nice job on the design!

Well....except for the integrated MS Windows logo.:P

*hands Merrick a copy of Linux*
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

...after all, he married you, didn't he?

Ah, you've gotten really good at that sucking up stuff! You must have a good trainer ;) So sweet!

Well, I guess he has his Xmas and V-tines presents too then ... for the next couple of years! :D

Thanks Airann :)

Pammi

Well....except for the integrated MS Windows logo.

*hands Merrick a copy of Linux*

ROFL - In no way is that supposed to be a "windows" logo. Glad it was changed from the original design, cuz looking back, that one really DID look a lot like it! LOL

Thanks man!

Blues!
Merrick