Merrick

Good vibes needed...

Hi guys, just wanted to ask for a few good vibes sent our way. Pam's (Pammi's) dad was taken to the hospital last night to have emergency surgery done on an aneurism. We are pretty sure that everything will be OK, but we can still use all the good vibes we can get, cuz it's a very serious surgery. It's caught Pam & the rest of her family pretty off-guard, and their all really upset.

He supposed to go in to surgery at 10:30 (central time), so pray, chant, clang symbols together, or do whatever is you do... cuz he could really use it. Thanks everyone! :)
Blues!
Merrick

More vibes coming your way, Merrick. Please let us know if there's anything you need - lots of folks are ready to help however they can.

And hug Pammi and the kids...even if things turn out all right, it's a really scary time.

best to you all!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Ah, didn't see the other thread but you came out of lurking for me sweetheart :)
Thanks guys, here and from the other one. I'm truly touched. Between that and other family things going on connected to that, I'm pretty well spent. I appreciate it so much.

Pam

Hey guys, thanks so much. He's come out of surgery and apparently it went very well. He'll be allowed to go home in 3 days. Honestly, it's a small miracle with his health and smoking habits that it went so smoothly. They only caught the aneurysm because he was getting some radiology work done because of a problem with his back, something he'd done to himself at work. This is the second time a miracle of fantastic timing has saved someone I love, my son first and now my dad.

Thank you guys so much. Your prayers and vibes have helped, Im sure of it. And just knowing you guys cared helped ME.

Pam

Sending you and yours all the positive energy I can muster...and since I'm like a five-year-old kid most of the time, that's PLENTY! B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.