gmanpilot

Favorite word?

Okay, until my first jump on Sunday, the word would have been something else. . .

Now my favorite word is ARCH!

If I scream it loud enough, maybe I will actually hear myself say it and actually do it when I exit next time. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

No! My eyes my eyes! you poor poor thing! I feel so sorry for your back and posture!

Maybe so, but until I finish AFF and then get a damn license, the JM's want ARCHING. . .(oh, my aching back. . .lol)
FGF #6
Darcy

I would have to add Nimrod and Dipstick for thier descriptive flair.

Lets not forget Asslick and Buttmunch
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Without a doubt, my favorite word, because it is so useful in so many situations, and because it offends just about everyone without any predjudice or stereotype, and is spoken in one form or another in most all parts of the world in just about every language, is........

FUCK

Thank you very much!

Easy Does It

Without a doubt, my favorite word, because it is so useful in so many situations, and because it offends just about everyone without any predjudice or stereotype, and is spoken in one form or another in most all parts of the world in just about every language, is........

FUCK

Thank you very much!

There is one word that springs to mind . . . it can be used as an adjective, a noun, a verb (and a fun one at that), an exclamation, and an imperative. There might even be uses for it that I'm missing. It's not really my favorite word, but I do think it's extremely versatile. Any guesses?

Kelly

Finally somebody got it! Took long enough people! :D:D:D

Kelly