yardhippie

How do you take your coffee?

forget coffee!!! i gave up my caffiene addiction ;) (unless we're talking alcoholic drinks);)
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

For as long as I can remember---I am totally wired to Murchies Columbian coffee-
with cream and sugar.:P:P:P
Make it at home fine grind-

---refuse to drink starbucks (burnt)

SMiles;)
eustress. : a positive form of stress having a beneficial effect on health, motivation, performance, and emotional well-being.

Looks like I'm the only one on the thread so far from the coffee capital of the nation (and why wouldn't we be; Seattle needs some kind of kick in the ass to get going under this low cloud ceiling...) Guess I better represent my Seattlite brethren...

If you don't know at least fifteen ways to order coffee, you're not from Seattle...

Double tall sugar free vanilla latte, please, at 180 degrees...for my man, I'll grab a triple Vendi mocha with whip, my boys at the DZ all take it different, but a Hazlenut latte no foam works well...and the pilots? One likes her stuff iced, one likes his plane Jane, and the other I haven't figured out yet. :)
Coffee snob? Oh hell yeah. B|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Seattle needs some kind of kick in the ass to get going under this low cloud ceiling...

hey..Vancouver is so calm this a.m. after wind/rain storm- actually some huge blue sucker holes:P

SMiles;)
eustress. : a positive form of stress having a beneficial effect on health, motivation, performance, and emotional well-being.

I can enjoy good coffee, but mid-morning my purpose in life is to get a cup. I have coffee around 8 AM every day or else bad things happen. TheAnvil actually can become grouchy.
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

I was waiting for a chick to bring up something like:

"blah blah blah the way I like my men; warm, strong, rich, can keep you up all night loing, blah blah blah"

Me? I only drink the vile black concoction found at police stations and trading floors around the globe, and only when I have to.

I prefer a jager bomb to keep me going [I need caffeine at night more often than the morning].;)
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

I was waiting for a chick to bring up something like: "blah blah blah the way I like my men; warm, strong, rich, can keep you up all night loing, blah blah blah"

Me? I only drink the black concoction...

So, basically, you take your coffee like you do your men - black.
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

OK, that's stretching it a BIT far, don't you think? I don't like the coffee, I take it when I have to. I don't like men that way ever. And judging from past experience, I like my women white, black, yellow, and purple.
B|B|B|
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

although i enjoy gourmet, maxwell is the cheap way to go.

i too like my coffee like i like my men: lots of sugar and cream! LOL :D:D:D

edit to add: and i like them both early in the morning ;)