Conundrum

Female-student kiss spurs debate at school

Stephanie Haaser was suspended for kissing another girl in her school's cafeteria.

CLARKSVILLE, Maryland (AP) -- Inspired by a high school assignment, Stephanie Haaser leaped onto a cafeteria table, shouted "End homophobia now!" and kissed classmate Katherine Pecore.

Full Story here:
http://www.cnn.com/2003/EDUCATION/11/20/kiss.suspension.ap/index.html

Don't know how old she is but shes a babe and a half! Pity theres no photo of the offending incident!

Woohoo!B|
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

[QUOTE]I would imagine that making out in public in school would be against the rules there no matter what sex the two people were.[/QUOTE]

no shit bill, but the point is the millions of heterosexual kisses that the teachers/administrators overlooked over the years. Don't you remember high school? :P

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...

remember guys, they are juniors in high school... this means 16 or 17... so don't get any dirty ideas

I am just wondering where is the outcry and demands for them to be expelled from the homophobes on this site. If this had been a case of two high school boys kissing instead they would have piped right up about the demise of western civilization. ITs only homophobia if its two guys kissing. If its two girls all the same idiots seem to think its erotic.

Actually I do not know of any rules against showing of affection including swaping spit, as long as it does not include indecent exposure.

When I was in high school (only two and half years ago) any physical display of affection, even holding hands, was grounds for punishment. This was fairly liberal public school.

Personally, I think she did a wonderful thing...

but if I were a principal, I'd have had to suspend her too. PDAs are against the rules in school, and with something so public, it would be impossible for the administration to overlook it and still be in line with district policy.

>no shit bill, but the point is the millions of heterosexual kisses that
>the teachers/administrators overlooked over the years.

I think if a boy and girl had stood on top of a cafeteria table and said "We're gonna do this to prove heterosexuals can kiss in public!" it would (or at least should) get the same reaction.

>Don't you remember high school?

I do, and no, I don't remember any fooling around (all boys high school.)

If its two girls all the same idiots seem to think its erotic.

Hey Jeanne!!!>:(

Others idiots think its erotic too:P

Seriously, jumping on a caf table and making out is fair game for some sort of disciplinary action IMO, same or opp. sexes.
Remster