quade

Michael Jackson Booking Photo

Michael Jackson on the Run OJ Style!

Ok...I haven't found a lot of interest in this whole story and have sort of been ignoring it for the most part..

but that picture is hysterical!!!:D Absolutely hysterical! *wipes away the tears*

--------------------------------------------
Elfanie
My Skydiving Page
Fly Safe - Soft Landings

What parent in their right mind, lets their kids go to his house unsupervised??!!

It's called "Neverland" fer christ's sake!

I flipped on the news for the fist time in weeks the other night, and see this tower cam shot of a FBO at some major airport.

In the shot is a Citation and a Gulfstream.

The tag line says "BREAKING NEWS", and the anchors are saying things like "There has been no cativity around the Aircraft for some time now." and "It's just a waiting game"

I'm like, OMG there's a hijacking at LAX (live in Elsinore, local news)

Then they say how their waiting for MJ to show so they can arest him!?!

Than's not "BREAKING NEWS"

WTF do I even turn the TV on anymore......
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

It's called "Neverland" fer christ's sake!

I just thought that meant he didn't want people dropping in.

"Neverland" while he's got visitors, or you're officially a witness for the plaintiff.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

"Neverland" while he's got visitors

After the lawsuit, and all the money he will have to pay and perhaps the time he will have to do, the new name for his ranch will be changed to "NEVERMIND" :D:D

God I hope they put him in a cell with other folks or when he goes to prison they put him in the general population.

He'd get everything coming to him, that's for sure!

He hasn't been convicted, and yet you have already convicted him in your own mind. How about if we just string him up? I bet you'd like to give him a good old fashioned hanging, right?

If you're trying to say that I want to lynch him because I'm a white country boy and he's a black man, then I am VERY disgusted with you. Infact, I'm viewing your post as a personal attack on myself and my character. So, very strong words from you to me, for never having met me and trying to push me into a stereotype.

On the other hand, through is past actions in 1993, I think he's guilty as sin, I hope he gets whats due in court. If not, then that's our court system working to do what it does, prove yes or no.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

If you're trying to say that I want to lynch him because I'm a white country boy and he's a black man, then I am VERY disgusted with you. Infact, I'm viewing your post as a personal attack on myself and my character. So, very strong words from you to me, for never having met me and trying to push me into a stereotype.

The only stereotype I was refering to was the steroytype of someone who will happily convict someone before their trial. (That would be you, since in your posts you describe how you want him to be put into a cell with other prisoners so that he'll get his face "broken in two").

Yeah, I guess I get a bit upset when children are involved.

This is the 2nd time, now. The first case wasn't even able to be tried in court due to him buying off the testamony of the child he was said to have molested.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

After the lawsuit, and all the money he will have to pay and perhaps the time he will have to do, the new name for his ranch will be changed to "NEVERMIND"

I am LMAO :D:D:D:D:D That was soooooooooo funny :)
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

This is the 2nd time, now. The first case wasn't even able to be tried in court due to him buying off the testamony of the child he was said to have molested.

The first set of people who made the claims against him accepted his proposed settlement. If they wanted to go to court there was nothing stopping them. They chose to take his money instead.

He could have rationalized his "buying them off" as you put it like this: "Well, even though I'm innocent, the media has tried me anyway, so there's a very good chance the jury won't believe me even if I provide proof, so I'll go to jail in any case. So, while it's not a perfect solution, paying someone off without actually being guilty is better than being found guilty even though I'm not..."

People make false accusations all the time and it ends up destroying people's lives because people like you are so happy to lap it up.

While I'll agree that no one should be criminally punished without going through a fair trial, we're free to form opinions based on information.

Such as:
In a television documentary broadcast on ABC earlier this year, Jackson said he had slept in a bed with many children. "When you say bed you're thinking sexual," the singer said during the interview. "It's not sexual; we're going to sleep. I tuck them in. ... It's very charming; it's very sweet."

------------------------------

Why was it necessary for this guy to sleep in the same bed with young boys? That in itself is wrong.

"Dude Looks Like A Lady"

i don't know whether he did anything or not, but he is one wierd fellow, chick, or whatever. maybe he's asexual? if he gets convicted i hope his family keeps a steady supply of soap on a rope going to him! ;) whether he's guilty or not, he does need help IMO, i don't know about the rest of you guys, but i haven't had any young boys in my bed ever. so he did do this to himself. in the Martin Bashear interview he did admit to having young boys in his bed and sleeping with them, that ain't right, and it brings about and old texan phrase "Get The Rope" >:( guilty or not, michael doesn't have anyone to blame but himself. i only wished he didn't have the 3 million dollars to post bail. personally i think they need to lock Scott Peterson & "The King Of POP" up in the same cell and sell the video.
--Richard--
"We Will Not Be Shaken By Thugs, And Terroist"