RevJim

I looked and I looked... Weekend Numbers

Couldn't find 'em, so here they are. (Sorry if someone aready started them this weekend.....)

3:2:0(1)

My wife is being good to me lately. :)

2 Awsome Birdman Jumps. Only 3 loads went up today, the first clear day in weeks. 1 hop-n-pop and 2 to altitude. I wasn't going to remove my rig from my suit for 3,500 feet, so I got on the last 2 only.

0 beer I owe. (1) Patman says I owe for jumping my Birdman at Omro. I disagree, since there has been BirdMan jumps there, and it wasn't my first. I give in though, and I'll just bring a case with next time I'm there to appease the beer gods. ;)

All in all, a good weekend. Who's next?
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

10:0:0

Somewhere around 10 pounds gained while visiting relatives in Connecticut for the holiday weekend.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

2*:1:0

2 .commers to remain unnamed observed partaking in synchronized projectile puking at the fire (ZHills).

1 jump saturday. Had to wait till it warmed up, it was a chillly day in FL! warmed up today nicely, but sunday is hangover day, especially after a night of Aviatrrrr's rum punch margaritas or whatever they were. Jump was a HILARIOUS 6 way with eener, galen, the111, aviatrr, and dagny. Dagny will grow up to be a great flying Hellfish one day! :ph34r:

ON a side note, I know nothing about the black smoke and missing fuels that may have been related to the bonfire. ;)

__

0:3:2

Did my 200th jump. Also did my first reverse cross country: a clear and pull from 10,500 right over the DZ, then we flew downwind until we ran out of altitude. We landed 13 miles from the DZ ;)

Edit: I just ran the numbers myself. We went from about 42.72697W 88.14993S to 42.79964W 88.37119E. That's about 12.3 miles. Still not bad. The tailwind gave us an effective glide ratio of about 6.36:1.

Edit again: Now with a map. Because making maps is more fun than doing homework.

0:3:2

Did my 200th jump. Also did my first reverse cross country: a clear and pull from 10,500 right over the DZ, then we flew downwind until we ran out of altitude. We landed 13 miles from the DZ ;)

I've been trying to get my 200th for about 3 weeks.
I just can't seem to get enough jumps in per weekend.:(
This weeekend 0:5:1
5 jumps, and one case for my new jump suit.
I got up 175 jumps in my 1st 12 months and it's taken me 3 months to get another 20.
Geez i hate windy days>:(
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

B|:4:0

A pleasant weekend in Sebastian, some very fun jumps with some dotcommers and a great one with Dave Brown.

Happy Birthday to eeneR, btw.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

An Amazing day for jumping in Seattle
Cloudy for weeks, and then nice today

2 jumps for me... number 49 and 50!!!

One from 10.5k and the other from 8.5k

I was on the first and last loads of the day... and only 3 got up today total! I also jumped my New (new to me) rig!!! Stood the second landing!!!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO
Pray for blue skies next weekend!!!!!!!!

Where did you go? Raymoore by the lake! Cool to see Birdman at Omro, and YES, you owe beer! by the way, how many times did we land off today? Oh, ME? None! Great to see you out!
My numbers...
0;13(beers);2(jumps)
79 knot winds at 10,500 today! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Don't tell me I can't! I already know that! Haven't you seen my x-rays?

:( : 5 : 1

a few fun hop n pops and a couple to full altitude.... got to jump my new to me maveric 178 and well it's not my favorite canopy it did work... why do i like old gear so much... oh wait it was free so it's all good...:)

0:3:0

Had a thanksgiving dinner that couldn't be beat, went and saw Bad Santa- (I will never look at a shopping mall santa the same -) The movie was an absolute RIOT!

Three jumps on Saturday after three weeks with nothing - Felt SO GOOD to get back in the air!!

LadySkyDiver dropped in with her man Keith - Had a nice visit and did a little catching up- Good to see you, Girl! And a pleasure meeting you Keith!

Went to dinner with fellow RW team mate Ken on Saturday night, took my daughter Sarah out to buy a dress for the club Christmas party on Sunday.

We've begun to make plans for our tunnel visit to Orlando in March. So far we have Sarah, Ken and myself going for a total of two hours between the three of us.

Made some more piles of sawdust in the garage-

Drank beer!!!!

Easy Does It