Kat69

Sexuallity

I have been getting flack about my sexual pref.
So I started this poll to see how many of what is out here.

Be honest!! If you are a man don't vote woman with woman. Even if that is what you surf for on the internet.

To start it off.. (Woman BI)
Wine Me, Dine Me, 69 Me
Then spank me like a bad puppy dog.
Ms_Kitty

I have been getting flack about my sexual pref. (Woman BI)

I say fuck them! Who gives a shit if you want to lick some snatch once in awhile.. or if some man wants to smoke the pole..

Means nothing to me. I could careless..

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Your pref is none of my business. If you're getting flack, don't flaunt it. Either people know, or they don't. They'll accept it, or they won't. It's a two-way street and being open about something is not the same as advertising something. Two-cents. May the flames begin. :S
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

:)
Welcome to dz.com! The coolest waste of your boss' money ever!

Hey, just a thought... by the way I'm a woman who likes men, even though they are stinky... if you are catching a lot of flack, maybe it's cuz you are focusing on it too much. I can't see too many skydivers having a problem with somebody exercising their right to freedom of choice. I think it's really cool that you are open and free and happy and all that.

So, if you want to catch less flack... simply don't focus on it! Plus, there are lots of people on here who like to talk about their sex lives. I've even heard a lot of stuff about sheep! :o

Regardless... WELCOME! B|

I'm a dude who loves women, though I have decided to limit myself to one woman for the rest of my life.

If you are catching flak about the sexuality, either don't worry about it or don't allow those to give you flak. Your personal life is nobody's business unless you make it someone's business.

Plenty of guys on here are gay, but since their lives are not defined strictly by that lifestyle, they're just cool dudes, and I'd hang with them any time.

Relax about it and let all of us know about those other things that make kat69 a grat individual.:)
By the way, nice t meet you.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Point well spoken.

I have gotten some flack. But that does not bother me. I do what I do best. Confront it.
Yes I flaunt it. Yes I flirt a lot. But I am not gonna not be me because someone does not agree with me. Yes I have a girlfriend and I do have a boyfriend. That is all I said and will ever say. I am just curious how many people are what. Don't like it don't vote. In fact go to another thread.
Wine Me, Dine Me, 69 Me
Then spank me like a bad puppy dog.
Ms_Kitty

Trying to set a record for most posts in a day? :D

Last Logon: Dec 10, 2003, 12:19 PM
Local Time: Dec 10, 2003, 12:06 PM

And your point is Phree? Just curious..

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I'm very straight, my ass being exit only, but if anybody else wants to have a different sexual preference, more power to them!! B| I respect people for who they are, and it's THEIR business who and what they like in a sexual partner. I'm really indifferent.

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

I have been getting flack about my sexual pref.
So I started this poll to see how many of what is out here.

Who exactly have you been gettng flak from? I just looked at all your posts for the past day since you registered, and no one seems to have had a problem with them at all. Honestly though, it seems that your agenda is to loudly proclaim what your sexual preferences are and then get people to comment about them. That seems to be the majority of your posts, anyway.

Whether straight, gay, bi, or hermaphrodite, a troll is still a troll.

or if some man wants to smoke the pole..

My favorite quote for this is from Black Adder Season 2, episode "Bells", when Black Adder is talking to his doctor.

"Still, why should I care? Just means more rampant taughty for us real men." (Emphasis theirs.)

-=-=-

If indirectly killing kittens ever becomes a crime, I'm going to get 99 life sentences.

-=-=-=-=-
Pull.