SkydiveMonkey

Tattoo ideas

First I thought no. 1! But then looking back at 'em I see why everyone says no. 2.. I agree a couple of lines might be good though.

But then better not listen to me - I helped a guy design his tattoo once... a kind of swirly tribal thing. Then later that night a drunk guy propping up the bar saw it, and pointed out that it looked like an inverted Teletubby!
Thing is, he was so right!!! :D (oddly, we're no longer friends :ph34r:)

Number 2, definitely.
And I'd go with all black, colors will fade and you'd only have to get them shaded again. See if the artist can do the whole thing with an outline brush, it will hurt like hell, but will keep its definition longer. I'd like to put a pic of my nursing tattoo up, I've got a big R and N under a caudeceus thing, done all in black, it's six years old and still looks sharp.

Id have to go with Number 2. Has the best perspective on the jumper and canopy.

Blue Skies,
Charlie

Just make sure that you put it in a good place on your body. So that when you turn 50 you won't be swooping a round.

HEY!!! i resent that. im ALMOST 50 and my tats don't swoop, droop or anything of the kind!!...
ask about them when im 70 :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
earthbound misfit