SkydiveMonkey

Tattoo ideas

i like number 3, but i would turn it the other way. for some reason it make it look like he's going against the grain

"against the grain" ?

Hmmm, I was going to say number three, but turn it to face the other way.... just looks better that way... couldn't word why I thought so though.

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

None of those will have enough color. You need to find a canopy with definition and contrast.

What's wrong with the skydive monkey??

I'm getting a fairy in the clouds in freefall designed so she is small enough to remain discreet. I'll post her for feedback pre-ink..

My 1st was my ........."Q"
this next will be the last... I think.

Life- it's just shit that happens to you between jumps

You may consider color or shades of greys to bring out more detail in the jumper. Just a suggestion. I also like #2.

Take the pic. to a local artist and see what he can do for ya. He may be able to make it extremely realistic like adding detail to the rig to have it match the one you own (not necessarly color but line design/flaps) or little things like that. Just some other ideas I thought I would throw out there.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com