fudd

Alarm clock that works!

No alarmclock seems to ever wake me up in the morning. I turn it on snooze without ever beeing conscious.

What I need is an alarm clock with the Pro-dytter alarms! :)

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

do what i do... set 3 alarms :)
one that i use the snooze function on which is next my bed.

another one which is set at the time i need to get out of bed (which is my mobile phone)...

then if all that fails one thats on the other side of the room that i have to get out of bed for... jobs a goodun :)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

I have one... :P

Well, sort of. Double beep for 5 seconds, quadruple (doubletime) beep for about 5 seconds, then a virtual flatline! Wakes me up, the problem is I tend to smack my arm into the headboard when I go to pull! :P:P:P http://www.aboutstyle.com.au/sub/lexon/lr57tykho.htm

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

Yeah, hate mornings myself. Have one radio clock, two battery powered and the cell set every morning. If it's been especially rough, call my duty desk for an additional call just in case.
'Sergeant, I think this road march should be potsponed until the platoon is better rested...', PVT John Winger.B|
Hearts & Minds
2 to the Heart-
1 to the Mind-
Home of the Coconut Lounge, Spa, & Artillery Range

Set it across the room so you have to get up and walk somewhere to turn it off. That will usually wake you up enough. If not, get more than one alarm clock, I dated a guy that did that. It worked for him.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Just wake up like I do.. I have a gf who loves to give head. She has to get up about an hour before I do. So she gets herself up makes my coffee.. Then comes back to bed and wakes me with a bj.. oh awwww!! Man what a way to wake.....

*beep beep beep beep* ... Then I woke up [:/]

She does make my coffee in the morning B|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

you want something good and loud to wake you up? go to the closest full-service truck stop and look for the travel alarms that have been retrofitted with a back-up beeper. you know, theose alarms that go off when a truck is put in reverse? a buddy of mine bought one (he was a trucker) and he swore it would wake up guys 2 trucks over in the parking lot! it used to scare him so bad that he would hide it in a drawer full of clothes. it muffled the sound enough that he didn't crap his pants when it went off, and by the time he dug it out to shut it off, he was wide awake. ;)B|
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Fudd,

Bit of a different angle, but I recently got a Bodyclock from Lumie (www.lumie.com). It has a lamp that gradually brightens, reaching full luminescence at the time you're due to wake up. It also has a backup beeper just in case you don't. I was sceptical at first, but it really works! After a few days I didn't need the beeper any more, and it's a much nicer way of being woken than having a shrill alarm going off in the pitch dark. Might be just the thing if your brain is protesting about the dark winter mornings. And if you don't mind your bed-sharer thinking you've gone all new age...

Ohh...you're like my husband...I just hate that! He won't even wake up to hit the snooze, so I have to kick him or walk around to his side o' the bed to hit the button...>:( grrr....

I've woken up in a sweat when the alarm was going off, left hand in front of my face to check alti, right hand goes back to pull..:D:D:D had to laugh at myself when I did that!
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Wow, I think I have everyone beat.
In the morning I have 7 things beeping, chiming, glowing brighter, or singing at me placed around the room, and I still sleep in most of the time.

The best alarm clock I have so far is to not even wake up when they start going off, then after a half our or so someone gets pissed off enough to start yelling at me and pulls me out of bed. Works like a charm :)

“- - Sumo is the greatest of sports. It has power, grace, speed and cluture. And most importantly, two fat bastards smacking the shit out of each other. ”

i was talking to a friend about a travel alarm that only lets you hit snooze 3 times and each subsequent snooze is shorter. finally beeps until you wake up enough to shut the damn thing down.

cant remember the name. sorry.
namaste, motherfucker.