shmali

The New Subway Skydive Commercial

, did anyone else scratch their head when the guy said 90 second freefall from 12k?

No problem. You could:

"Take a little more off the bottom"

"Get yourself some Nylon Crack (Wingsuit)"

:ph34r::ph34r:
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Yep, saw it yesterday.

To paraphrase:

"I was 90 seconds into a 12,000 ft night jump. You know... GO time..."

Hmmmmm....

If you're 90 seconds into a 12,000 ft jump without having some silk out, it's not "GO" time, it's "Someone get a shovel and bury this mess that was me" time.

Almost as good as the 5 minute freefall scene in Point Break.

Blues,

Bob

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

90 second freefall from 12k puts me at about... I don't know 6000 feet or so. :ph34r: Go time for me and my trusty Skyflyer3 B| 90 seconds leaves enough time to cook the speeds, go for max flight and leave all the wanna be birdies eating my tail feather as I pull away from them for break off.

Its TV... if you believe everything on it I've got some nice ocean front property in Iowa for sale ;)
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

While we are on the subject of this, my personal favorite is 'Drop Zone' (Starring Wesley Snipes). I love the amazing fact that people can drop out of airplanes without a rig, another person can wait around awhile, then decide to jump out also and catch up with that person, grab them with their legs and then pull the chute and land them to safety!

I can't wait until I get to do that!
:ph34r:

90 second freefall from 12k puts me at about... I don't know 6000 feet or so. :ph34r: Go time for me and my trusty Skyflyer3 B| 90 seconds leaves enough time to cook the speeds, go for max flight and leave all the wanna be birdies eating my tail feather as I pull away from them for break off.

Is that with or without the field pack, weapon and other gear?;)

Blues,

Bob

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

While we are on the subject of this, my personal favorite is 'Drop Zone' (Starring Wesley Snipes). I love the amazing fact that people can drop out of airplanes without a rig, another person can wait around awhile, then decide to jump out also and catch up with that person, grab them with their legs and then pull the chute and land them to safety!

I can't wait until I get to do that!
:ph34r:

I know it'll make a hell of a pickup trick.
Casually forget to have a cute tandem hooked up and woops there they go. Thank the TM before you go superman, don't worry i got you... so are you free for dinner ;)

Pineappe Death Juice, If you have to ask you'd rather not know!

>While we are on the subject of this, my personal favorite is 'Drop
> Zone' (Starring Wesley Snipes). I love the amazing fact that people
> can drop out of airplanes without a rig . . .

You do realize we have a poster right here on this board who's done that a few times, right?

While we are on the subject of this, my personal favorite is 'Drop Zone' (Starring Wesley Snipes).

That movie was so bad in so many different ways. I am surprised Snipes hasn't tried to buy every copy and have them destroyed.

"Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at evening."
-- Oliver Wendell Holmes