freebird

Skysurfing

None at my current dz. I am sure they have but I did not see one person do it at Boston Providence. Hopefully it is something I will start next season after getting some good freeflying training again. I did too much RW this year. Need to go to the darkside.;)

I very rarely see skysurfers at any dz I've been to.

I used to REALLY want to try it, but then I started freeflying and now I can't imagine having my legs pinned down. I like being able to fly my entire body and being free in the air. The really experienced ones really look like they're having fun though.

Fall in dove.

I've seen a couple people try it once or twice at my dz, but myself and lewmonst are the only ones I've seen that do it more than that. Even then it isn't that often that I jump a board. I'd like to do it more if I had a decent board because it's so much fun.

Blue Skies,
Adam
Blue Skies,
Adam
I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things . . . — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

i will eventually, and i'll be on the snow all winter too.... Baker Baker Baker ...have to come back to AZ to learn from the best a few hundred jumps from now..

sean has never been on a snowboard but is going to be a,amzingly scary right off....

We have one guy at SD Atlanta that has a small board. He doesn't jump it much though. Did the first one in something like 2 years a couple weekends ago. Of course, he won't be jumping at all for a while since he royally screwed up his ankle Saturday. [:/] Nothing to do with a board....just a Velocity 97....

Never seen anyone do it but it looks awesome!!! You can surf like crazy accross the sky with one of those things huh?

heh, only can track like a mofo on the pro-boards, its not going to work on the beginner or intermediate ones.

i skysurfed for a while (about 90 board jumps) at skydive houston. i think i've been the only one jumping a board in quite a while there. i'd like to pick it back up again, i stopped in january '02 right before i went into the army. once my knee's fully recovered, i'd like to hop back on.

c ya!