alanab

If you're a hottie and you know it....

Careful, ladies.. skydiving is a VERY small world. Not only are you limiting your possibilities, but you have to deal with all the drama and bs that comes with dating at the dz. And isnt there enough drama and bs at the dz already? (If your answer is no... just wait..).

on the brighter side: at the dz, you don't lose your girlfriend. you just lose your turn. lolololol.

sky dons flame retardant suit
namaste, motherfucker.

i think from here on out, i am only going to date skydivers. they seem to have more appreciation for me. ;)

Careful, ladies.. skydiving is a VERY small world. Not only are you limiting your possibilities, but you have to deal with all the drama and bs that comes with dating at the dz. And isnt there enough drama and bs at the dz already? (If your answer is no... just wait..).

Edited to add hottie pic as to not hijack the thread. Me in a friend's wedding. Shes a hottie too.

i am TRYING to date only skydivers, but all the regular whuffo women seem to keep getting in the way! ;). skydiving women please apply :PB|

I think Moody, Sunshine, SunnyDee123, FreeFlyGoddess, AlanaB, Skymama, freeflybella, VanillaSkyGirl, MyOwnWay etc need to post more of themselves, cause I can't get enough!

You met me in person. Isn't the memory of me etched in your brain forever? ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

okay, i was told a while back to keep posting pics of myself.
well, here ya'll go. this is one of me trying to slide down the railing in my scholarship house.

You are a hottie but the only pic we get is of you sliding on some wood? ;)
Bottomless Beers and Blue Skies!

* Brother_Brian *
D.S.W.F.S.B. #2

okay, i was told a while back to keep posting pics of myself.
well, here ya'll go. this is one of me trying to slide down the railing in my scholarship house.

Ok, when i die, I'm comming back as that rail!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Oh, sure! He wears a red helmet and expects us to believe that he actually does any work?! I mean, geez; he doesn't even drive the truck anymore - he's got a chauffeur to drive and a valet that rides in the back.

hey easy on us guys who don't know where we are going and have to catch a ride... Oh and a new joke from yesterdays high angle rope rescue class
" What do you have if you have 5 EMS and 10 lesbians at a confined space scene? 10 people who don't do dick":P

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

Here's a pic of me & my hottie.

I like skydiving men!! And it doesn't have to turn into drama if everyone acts like an adult. But I have to say, I really don't want to lose my turn w/ this one!

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

I really don't want to lose my turn w/ this one!

I think you missed the point...Girls don't lose their turns with skydiving men! It is certainly the other way around...unless you know of a chick dominant DZ, where they pass the few men around like a .... :P
...FUN FOR ALL!

I really don't want to lose my turn w/ this one!

I think you missed the point...Girls don't lose their turns with skydiving men! It is certainly the other way around...unless you know of a chick dominant DZ, where they pass the few men around like a .... :P

oh, well that's good!! My dz does have an extraordinarily high girl/guy ratio, but I think I'm safe.

Nic pic Lizzie!!

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

now would ya look at that!! Red hair and tons of freckles!! Nice choice Lizzie!!:D:DB|

all the REAL hotties have the red hair/freckles look goin' on...;)

:$:$:$
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

unless you know of a chick dominant DZ

:)gold coast skydivers has more female skydivers than male skydivers... :)
i've also visited crosskeys ~ they have many girls there as well.... they are all very beautiful & know how to party "woooooooooooh wooh" ;)

ALANA ~ you are so sweet and beautiful, the ultimate hottie** you are always having so much fun in all of your pics... yaaaaaay! you are so Awesome B| keep up the fun & thanks for this thread ~ we have so many beautiful people in our small world of skydiving :)

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister