alanab

If you're a hottie and you know it....

Bwaaahhh. Like I'd do that;) Besides, the medical bills and ER visits would increase drastically from all the jaws dropping and hitting desks. I'm just about out of room on my left side anything more and I'd have to start pinning awards on the back side of my shoulder:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Bwaaahhh. Like I'd do that;) Besides, the medical bills and ER visits would increase drastically from all the jaws dropping and hitting desks. I'm just about out of room on my left side anything more and I'd have to start pinning awards on the back side of my shoulder:D

I've always heard the army gave out awards for safely crossing the street....:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::D:D or any and everything else for that matter B|

*ducks and dashes*

Jump
Scars remind us that the past is real

I've always heard the army gave out awards for safely crossing the street

Only when those streets are in places like Mogadishu. Kosovo, Afghanistan and Iraq my friend;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Yeah...but just make sure you find one that is within an hour or so....my guy is in Kentuckyt and me in Florida and it FUCKEN SUCKS! I see him about every few weeks but ya know...sometimes that's just not enough....Like tonight - had a kick ass legs work out and I need a rub down....wonder if he would mind if I asked for volunteers....hee hee......NOT! So when ya gonna come visit so we can take hot pictures of US and post them?!?!?!?! :)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

My apologies if what I wrote offended you. I was only poking fun. As a former Marine myself, I take medals and badges earned very seriously. In no way was I intending to take anything away from your Father's service and recognitions for such. However, there are a handful of awards that are all but given away and those were the ones being referred to.

"pull high! It's lower than you think..."

Ha!

Jumper, you don't know nuttin about the army huh?

You must be chewing gum with your mouth closed while crossing the street safely to get a medal in the army.;)

Semper fi, mac!

mike

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills--You know, like nunchuk skills, bow-hunting skills, computer-hacking skills.

Ha!

Jumper, you don't know nuttin about the army huh?

You must be chewing gum with your mouth closed while crossing the street safely to get a medal in the army.;)

Semper fi, mac!

I'm with LouD on this one - MORE PICS!!
I'm fresh out unless you want to look at rocks...

or one of me looking at rocks...HAHA I was into that one - I didn't even know there was anyone about with a camera. The guidebook said there was pyrite in there...I think the guidebook was full of whooey.

Now, the women's turn for a bit....
Jump
Scars remind us that the past is real

OK enough testosterone. How about more estrogen? Women, give up all your hottie pics so we can see them.;):P

funny but thats the trend here..

Look at the tit-ee bar. not one percent of them have any pics of .commers.

then look at the MALE members of this board! they post like its no big deal!
Me thinks the Chicks are chicken:D
My photos

My Videos