alanab

If you're a hottie and you know it....

I was referring to Alana's post right before mine, but I do recall seeing pics of yours a while back that were posted and remarks were made about your beautiful eyes. My remark, "He is definitely a hottie, girls" was missing an appropriate comma. (I was alerting the girls HERE that you are a 'hottie'.:D I have edited the previous post, so it read a little better.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

nope, not going to eloy. sorry :(
i am going to florida for competition in december, well, at least i hope so.
that would be awesome to meet you too. i have yet to meet someone on dz.com other than the people that i know from my dz.

Make that 2 out of 5 ;)

Well ... actually ... in 4 of the 5 I was drinking ... obviously the only one pic that I wasn't drinking was the one of me packing a tandem. The other 4 ... I definitely had some alcohol in my system but in only 2 of the 4 can you really see it in my eyes ... I always get that cum F*@# me look at some point ... they give me away everytime. ;)

You're such a sweetie ... thanks so much for making my whole ay so much better ... you're the best! B|

no he isn't. i am.:P

OK, show me what'cha got then ... . :P

You obviously haven't seen pds' posted pics:P, do a search, I'm not sure if they are on this thread or not. (sorry, I couldn't resist adding this post!)

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

OK, show me what'cha got then ... .

LOL! PDS is soooo not shy. :P I have not seen him in all his glory (snicker), but what I have seen of him up close is nice. Nice face. :)

OK Girlfriend, did the search, as someone suggested & I found these 2 so far ... nekkid pics of PDS

Well ... actually ... in 4 of the 5 I was drinking ... obviously the only one pic that I wasn't drinking was the one of me packing a tandem. The other 4 ... I definitely had some alcohol in my system but in only 2 of the 4 can you really see it in my eyes ... I always get that cum F*@# me look at some point ... they give me away everytime. ;)

It was pretty obvious on 3 of 'em...one I wasn't sure about....but also, your sis is apparently drunk when she's giving you the tongue.. ;)

What's with the Riddle sweatshirt in the packing pic? You go there, or just have the shirt?

Mike