alanab

If you're a hottie and you know it....

hey my little alana-bee*

here are my pics for your thread:

the first, Toga Mel, was from our Pink Mafia Toga party labor day weekend ~ it was a blast!

the second, J to New Orleans, is a pic of me & my boy *J* out in new orleans...it was j's first visit to new orleans & he had a splendid time... we just finished dancing when my friend snapped the pic!

the third, Mel Alli bday, is a pic of me & alli (my sister)...we were out in new orleans celebrating her 22nd birthday...once again it was a lot of Fun!! B|

yaaaaaay! i love fun pictures ~ that is why i love your party pics alana... you are having such a great time in all of them^^^B| i love it when people have good times ;)

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

Just how tall is a tall guy?

He is fucking HUGE. Probablly the tallest human you will ever meet and without a doubt the tallest skydiver. If I'm not mistaken, he is 6'9"
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Thanks Lou,

I'm pretty sure there are some taller skydivers out there. I just haven't met one.

damn, your freefall must seem fast! LOL
'SPECAILLY IF YOUR IN A STAND!:D

(HOW OLD DO THOSE JOKES GET FOR YOU?)
HEY HOWS THE WEATHER UP ****CRUNCH****

(THATS THE SOUND OF YOU CRUNCHING SOMEONE!):ph34r:
My photos

My Videos

Just how tall is a tall guy?

He is fucking HUGE. Probablly the tallest human you will ever meet and without a doubt the tallest skydiver. If I'm not mistaken, he is 6'9"

yeah but can he track?;)

cool!!! not sure if i can make it this year yet, but Omar led some massive formation tracking dives last year..and its always fun to go out and play with people who are ready to spank it right out the door. B|

you are HOT and so is tall guy! so hot! yummy:) are you guys going to the holiday boogie at eloy?

Thanks. I don't think I'll have my A by January... :S maybe the following year.
"If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girl's sports such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing." - Homer Simpson

how you doin?

how would you feel if u just finished working like an idiot 4 the last ten days? exactely - GREAT! so weekend finally takes its way & i'll go out'n raise hell doing a really fiery/firey (spell?) fireshow tonight. wanna come over? just takes a ten hour planeride!:S

tons a blue ones to everybody!B|
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666