PlayaOfArizona

is it flirting???

Ok, I've been a member here for a while, and I took the whole troll thing as a mostly skydiving related thing... I'm not at all saying this is the case, but "what if" this person you have so quickly deemed a "troll" is actually a legit poster, who didn't read or adhere to the lurking thing, where they just saw the amount of members, or have been lurking as a guest, and saw how we treat the other people we love, and trust, and said "you know what? these are a great group of people that have much good advice." and decided to post here. I'm not really saying that's the case, but at least let one real response come in before you label someone a troll. That way, 1) someone gets at least one honest opinion, and 2) someone else feels foolish for giving said opinion... it's more fun that way.

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

Can never go wrong with honesty.

Bwhahahahaha!:D

Hi Honey. It's 6 am. Where have you been?

Well, actually, I met the man of my dreams, went to his place, and fucked his brains out.

Oh. That's nice, honey. Please be quiet, don't want to wake the children now, do we? Thanks for being honest too. You can never go wrong with honesty.

:D:D

Hey. It's the right thing to do, if you do the right thing. Most people, however, do the wrong thing. If you do the wrong thing, it's probably the wrong thing to do.

t
It's the year of the Pig.

[
Hey. It's the right thing to do, if you do the right thing. Most people, however, do the wrong thing. If you do the wrong thing, it's probably the wrong thing to do.

funny I end up having the right be wrong and, the wrong be well not right

ive known him since 4th grade but when i started his school again he noticed me right away and i have changed alot in like five years

If this is correct, she might be in 9th grade. That might make her 14-15 yrs old. If that's the case, she won't find an appropriate answer her.

Well, maybe he's afraid to, perhaps for fear of rejection or of commitment. I personally am kinda like that. where I can be flirty and seem confident about it, when inside I'm shaking like a leaf. It's not so much shyness, as much as cold solid FEAR. B|

Maybe you should ask him out. ;)

By the way, to everybody posting how lame this thread is, please sit back, shut up, and relax. I've seen (and posted) much worse, and this IS TalkBack. It's allowed, and if ya don't like it to the point of which you need to be rude to the poster, don't post on it.

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

LOL...... Teen help hotline.. now that was fuckin funny. :D:D

Anyway, in all seriousness, i dont know why the hell you posted this question on a skydiving board, but uh, he's probably scared you're gonna say no. Just say "uhhh.... so when are you ever gonna ask me out?" that should give him a pretty good hint. if he doesnt catch on by then, he's a retard and you need to RUN away.

Talk Back
Anything non-skydiving related should be discussed here! Politics, relationships, soap box, etc... Skydiving discussions are welcome but you may have better luck in the General Skydiving Discussions forum. This forum is moderated but expect a noisy bar!

****Skydiving discussions are welcome but you may have better luck in the General Skydiving Discussions forum. *****;)

To answer your question. Shy. I was the same way. Ask him out. This is the 21 cen.
Bottomless Beers and Blue Skies!

* Brother_Brian *
D.S.W.F.S.B. #2

Dear PlayaofArizona:

While going through puberty young men often send mixed signals. They can’t help it, they are full of semen. No wait, that is submarines. Anyway, they are full of something that clouds their judgment and makes them say strange and often contradictory things, such as, “I really like you, but only as a friend, but if you dress like a Nazi maid then I would probably sleep with you and then deny I ever met you to your friends, but show pictures of the event to MY friends. Also to my German Shepherd. He likes that sort of thing. He was the runt of the litter and it kind of affected him in a strange way. Once I caught him humping an inflatable dolphin. I mean, how weird is that? How would a dog find a dolphin attractive? They may be both mammals and all, but it’s not like I find squirrels sexually attractive. Anyway, put this on and shut up.”
This is completely normal.
Anyway, when you run into a guy like this, you should just ask yourself, “Do I really like this guy? How much effort is he worth? What would Britney Spears do?” Once you have asked yourself these questions, ignore the answers and sleep with the guy at all costs. The only way someone who considers themselves a “playa” is gonna get anywhere is sleeping around, so get going on that path to the middle. Your future is bright. A Kia and maybe even a Honda(!) in the driveway, as you and your mid-level manager husband find happiness in downtown Tempe against all odds.
Best of luck to you!

Dear PlayaofArizona:

While going through puberty young men often send mixed signals. They can’t help it, they are full of semen. No wait, that is submarines. Anyway, they are full of something that clouds their judgment and makes them say strange and often contradictory things, such as, “I really like you, but only as a friend, but if you dress like a Nazi maid then I would probably sleep with you and then deny I ever met you to your friends, but show pictures of the event to MY friends. Also to my German Shepherd. He likes that sort of thing. He was the runt of the litter and it kind of affected him in a strange way. Once I caught him humping an inflatable dolphin. I mean, how weird is that? How would a dog find a dolphin attractive? They may be both mammals and all, but it’s not like I find squirrels sexually attractive. Anyway, put this on and shut up.”
This is completely normal.
Anyway, when you run into a guy like this, you should just ask yourself, “Do I really like this guy? How much effort is he worth? What would Britney Spears do?” Once you have asked yourself these questions, ignore the answers and sleep with the guy at all costs. The only way someone who considers themselves a “playa” is gonna get anywhere is sleeping around, so get going on that path to the middle. Your future is bright. A Kia and maybe even a Honda(!) in the driveway, as you and your mid-level manager husband find happiness in downtown Tempe against all odds.
Best of luck to you!

BWAHAHAHAHA
Gork, you are a genius!!!! Thanks for morning laugh!!!! :D:D
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Between The Rus an' this guy, how could you ask for better advice?? :D:D

I think both bits of advice needs to get spread around. Any links we could post the advice on? Annon of course.. :)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."