DShiznit

So who all actually has to work today??

I have to work today. 'twas no biggy until I JUST found out my boss thinks our department should stick around until close. (we were getting out early).... the whole building is getting out early.... I'm thinking of making a christmas breakforit.

:)

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

I didn't work today, I ferried airplanes from one field to another for my flying club. Since I don't have a job, it is difficult to work.. I wish I had a job, but have had no luck getting hired. I would be glad to work on Christmas Day, because it would mean having a job to work at! Merry Christmas to all here.
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

I would be glad to work on Christmas Day, because it would mean having a job to work at! Merry Christmas to all here.

There's some Holiday wisdom for everyone. Sorry about the joblessness. I have done it a time or two and it can get damn stressful at times. Keep your chin up!

Present and accounted for...and the clock refuses to move an inch. I'm locked in limbo here at work. [:/]
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

I had to work from 9:30am til 2:30pm.... But I get a Xmas break from Dec 25 til Dec 29, then from Dec 31 til Jan 7! God bless the Three Kings Day celebration (Jan 6)!;)

MEN: you can't live with 'em, you can't shoot 'em, but you can act psychotic and keep 'em off balance.
HISPA #10

Hmmm all these people having to work today. Must suck. I got up around five thirty this morning and drank a pot of coffee. Woke my wife up with kisses. Got pleasantly rewarded for such special attention.

Spent some time here on DZ.com. DRinking a Heiny after getting some heiney and oh now I am going to relax and watch sappy Christmas movies with the family. Man, my life is rough today.

all work everyday...no holiday's in Iraq..[:/]

but of course today we get to pay (a very tiny bit back) and serve the Xmas meals to all the soldiers doing the real work for us over here...

yep im here.....at work butttt not for long.
oh and me head is thinking of someone speshul, so I may not acually be here....hmmmm....
tomorrow on a plane to eloy....hope with all these oranges I can get on the plane with the rig.

And here I was coniving to introduce you to one of my neices to get you hooked into our family.....
Well, have fun in Eloy, and if the someone special doesn't work out, I have a blonde or a brunette in mind for you. Which would you prefer?
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]