AggieDave

Queen's dog mauled...

By a relative's dog.

Am I the only one thinking "who the fuck cares?"

Seriously, whats the deal with the monarchy, yeah I get the national pride and heritage thing, but why do I have to see trivial stuff about them on the news. Same thing with actors and such. Who cares.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

By a relative's dog.

Am I the only one thinking "who the fuck cares?"

Seriously, whats the deal with the monarchy, yeah I get the national pride and heritage thing, but why do I have to see trivial stuff about them on the news. Same thing with actors and such. Who cares.

Why exactly did you bother posting about it, then?

Whatever you find wierd in the media about this applies equally to you.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Why exactly did you bother posting about it, then?

To point out a problem with the media. That they really dont' give a shit about relevant news as a whole, but would rather report about things that have no meaning.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Just remember that the same dog has attacked children in the past.

I sure am glad royalty get the same treatment and consideration as us "subjects" eh?

Santa, a Republican in the true sense of the world.

Down with tyranny! Let those cheap privileged bastards foot their own bills!

Santa Von GrossenArsch
I only come in one flavour
ohwaitthatcanbemisunderst

The serious part of it is..

The same dog mauled 2 children a short while ago, she was fined a "whopping" £500 and told to keep it on a leash.

The judge obviously wanted to "hit her in the pocket" (yeah)
If it was any 'normal' person, the dog would have been destroyed and that person jailed.

One rule for some , one for the others!!
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\
Do I see you laughin?
My doggy he don't like people laughin
Gets to figurin, they're laughin at him

Well, Camilla was his life long love. He married diana because Camilla was not approved of. (was she catholic? cant remember) Anyway, Diana turns out to be a total bitch so charlie goes back to his soul mate for comfort and a bit of hanky panky. ;)

Nah, she was already married to an officer of some kind, that's why she was off limits.

He sorta looked the other way and lived with the shame for a good while.

Me, I wouldn't have done that. I'd taken the pieces of my broken heart, gone to a newspaper, gotten a six figure amount for my story and be a sugardaddy for some skychica while I jump my arse off.

See? Us opportunists get more outta life :P

Santa Von GrossenArsch
I only come in one flavour
ohwaitthatcanbemisunderst

The dog is at it again! Now the same bull terrier attacked a servant! Barrister Brady, do we have the makings of a lawsuit????

link: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&ncid=757&e=1&u=/nm/20031231/od_nm/britain_princess_dc

----------------------

LONDON (Reuters) - Florence, a bull terrier belonging to Britain's Princess Anne, has attacked a royal servant only days after savaging one of Queen Elizabeth's dogs which had to be put down, Buckingham Palace said on Wednesday.

Anne, the queen's only daughter, has already been in trouble over the behavior of her three English bull terriers.

The princess was the first British royal to be convicted of a criminal offence in 350 years when she pleaded guilty in November last year after she failed to stop another of her dogs, Dottie, from biting two children.

She was fined $880 and told to pay the same again in compensation, but she could have faced six months in jail.

The latest episode of doggie bad behavior occurred at the queen's Sandringham estate in rural Norfolk, eastern England on Saturday when Florence bit a maid on the leg. The servant was treated by a doctor. English bull terriers are a stocky breed of dog with powerful jaws.

The news is likely to prompt calls for the terrier to be destroyed since it now has a history of attacks -- the queen's corgi Pharos and now the maid. Buckingham Palace refused to comment on whether the dog would be put down.

The queen has bred corgis -- a short-legged Welsh farm dog with a fox-like face -- since being given a bitch called Susan for her 18th birthday. Her dogs can often be seen in news footage milling around the legs of the queen's guests.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I have a lot of respect for HRH Princess Anne but as this is a second attack there is cause for concern.

As for Charles and Camilla well she's a catholic so according to the muppets that cry constitutional crisis Charles as heir to the throne couldn't marry her.
Diana was too young and had no real common interests with the guy so that marriage was pretty much doomed from the get go.

david