sangiro

Dive with ad'oh, not Dubya

There's a funny little article on the home page where people in the UK in a poll said they'd rather tandem with Homer Simpson than George Bush. Seeing as I'm from Africa I really care less who people in the UK want to jump with. Also, I wasn't one of the people they called for the poll, but I do think a tandem with Homer would be hard to pass up on! To all the whiny little people sending me PMs about "cheap political shots".... here's my reply:

"Get a life! And stop taking yourself and everything around you so seriously!"

Blech! :S
Safe swoops
Sangiro

yep!!! heres my thought on the political threads(and i've posted it before!!!)
if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN
my site

Also, I wasn't one of the people they called for the poll, but I do think a tandem with Homer would be hard to pass up on!

Psssst! Being S. African, maybe you're not aware that Homer's a cartoon character. :P

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

How can you speak such horrible things......

Hey...I happen to like HH. Would YOU want Homer pulling for you? :P I remember when he fell into the Springfield Gorge.....he never tried to track away from the face at all.....just bounced off it about 20 times.:o

Don
It's a free-for-all."

A tandem with Homer?
No way!!! :o
I'll give Homer a 50/50 chance of not bouncing. I'm not comming along for the ride.
Homer is of course a cartoon, and would survive a terminal impact with no problem. Probably landing in Kim Basingers bed or something :P. Me on the other hand B|

Has there ever been a simpson episode where the Simpsons skydive?

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Yeah, those overly sensitive people are just a drag on the Dropzone.com community. Well them, and all those people who irrationally believe that a Michael Jackson joke means the end of the world. :ph34r:

FallRate

More an urge to be more productive. "To fertilise one's corn." Kind of colloquial for "you reap what you sow"

Ahhhhhhh......gotcha.

I was pretty sure that "kak" meant "shit".....that fits with the "fertilizer". :)
(....these forums are so instructional sometimes....).

Don
It's a free-for-all."

Spot on with "Kak" = "Shit" which is why it's use is suitable only for informal speech or writing.

Come to think of it - The only other word in Afrikaans I can think of describing "Shit" is "Mis" which generally refers to some floor construction techniques, as in "Mis vloer"

t
It's the year of the Pig.