Sheenster303

Irritating Phrases

As if...she's like gorgeous, like cute on that movie, I tooooooootally like her, like, a lot

Like, whatever........

Talk to the hand, ok?

MEN: you can't live with 'em, you can't shoot 'em, but you can act psychotic and keep 'em off balance.
HISPA #10

It has got to be 'New and improved' either its one or the other. And any 'management speak now used by sad arse salesmen that origniated in the millitary. ie:PPPPPPP or KISS. That is irritating.

>:(
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

My mother-in-law uses it and it drives me up a wall.

My M-I-L says, "You people" all the time. Drives me insane. Any time 'You people' is used you're looking down on someone...:S

No doubt.

(another annoying one)

Whatever ..... >:(

I am so sick of that one. Next time someone says that to me I'm just gonna whip it out and piss on their shoes :D

ok maybe not but I am going to really want to :D

I would be *so* very impressed if you got HH to add a [pissing on your shoes] - smiley so you can whip that out whenever you see me post.....:P:P

soon to be gone

My mother-in-law uses it and it drives me up a wall.

My M-I-L says, "You people" all the time. Drives me insane. Any time 'You people' is used you're looking down on someone...:S

Hey she uses that one too! That is when I throw in "when you say you people are you talking about us Cuban Americans?" Shuts her up quicker than shit;).

Amen to that.

I gotta ask though Doug, and I don't care how stupid it makes me look...

What the fuck does your tagline mean? What does it ellude to?

You get an A in my book for number one Obscure refrence in your tag line!

Yep, I rode the short bus, so I won't be surprised if it's from obvious origins, it'll just fit everything else in my life just fine.

jjf

whuffo you be referring to Tangiers for? lol
It's a gas, gas, gas...

I pretty much hate any phrase that catches on from movies, because everyone uses them to death -- particularly if that movie happens to star Mike Myers.

Catchphrases from Wayne's World was bad enough, but then he had to go and make Austin Powers. Every time somebody says, "Do I make you horny?" or "Yeah, baby!" I want to stab them in the eye.

Yeah baby Yeah! Very Shagadelic!

Saucer of Milk Table 2.

I say all this to ask this one final question.

DO I make you horny? Do I? Do I make you horny baby yeah?:P:D:)

You sexy beast!!!! :P

People around say "You're shot out." all the freakin time. Then after a while I picked it up and now.........I tell everyone they are shot out. What in the world is that supposed to mean literally? I mean I know what it means but really though.......who in the world would think of that phrase to say from the beginning?
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102

A couple of others that I have thought about while reading the newer posts here are... "It all goes back to..." WTF?!? It all goes back to WHAT!! I had a boss that said that all the time and it drove me nuts!! :S Another one is "... some odd..." as in "$5.00 and some odd cents. My brother says that constantly and it just sounds DUMB to me. Geez... whatever happened to good old ENGLISH!! :D

I can't stand it when someone asks me to give 110%.

-Josh

You must be a slacker then:P

If I'm expending more than 80% of my potential effort, it's probably a life or death emergency.
I still work as hard or harder than any of the clowns that have used that phrase on me.>:(

Not to mention that I'm obviously better at math than they are.:ph34r:

If you have time to panic, you have time to do something more productive. -Me*
*Ron has accused me of plagiarizing this quote. He attributes it to Douglas Adams.