hkf

Who'd date a skydiver!

Had a laugh today, I'm currently developing a dating website in the UK, and have spent a fair bit of time on dating sites checking out there features etc. I find it amazing the number of men on these sites claiming to be skydiving instructors.

The bozo in the link below was the funniest as his picture is of him at my local DZ (where I am an instructor) on the flightline in a tandem student harness. I've never seen him before in my life yet he rekons he's an instructor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://uk.personals.yahoo.com/personals-1072291073-943042

He says he is "training to be a skydiving instructor." I guess I am too, then.

I am also training to be an astronaut (I was recently a passenger in an airplane) and a firefighter (I blew out the candles on my birthday cake).

----------------------------------
www.jumpelvis.com

Nice that he's open pretty much to ANYONE. At least he's not picky.

I have a personal ad from the local paper that I keep on my fridge. It's my favorite, and it never fails to crack me up. It says something like:

Lady Amputee Wanted
SWM in search of SF, age 18 to 100. Your charm, style and grace make me swoon. No baggage please. Arm or leg amputee preferred.

wait, thats headcorn..!

HKF? who are you? James? You use dating websites? ;)

There must be someone we can find to go out for a date with this guy.. Just to ask why, as an instructor, he's only wearing a harness.. thats going to be a messy tandem he takes someone on...!
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

That would make me a Don Trump trainee -
Slow going, that training is.

Caught up to his finances a few years ago, but he broke away again.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yes it is James, and I don't use dating sites, I'm writing a dating site for a client. If I did use dating sites, my preference would be women not men, but I wouldn't search for them either cos I'm very happily married.

BTW My wife will read this!

Ah, come on, guys! Give the guy a break! If he's been on a tandem, then he may full-well intend on continuing through to license and on to instruction. -I do! I'm just at the 'A' level in this progression...it will take time, but I will eventually be an instructor! I am progressing towards that end continually...

I could see if he said he was an instructor, but he said:

I am training to be a skydiving instructor

...and the poor guy isn't even on his own yet, skydiving may be the best thing he has going to attract women! :P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

The funny thing is any whuffo female thats ever been out with a skydiver would probably never do it again, and anyone that hasen't just think we are mad, so I doubt it's gonna help him!

Zeemax, I did a few at Headcorn on Saturday and could hardly feel my fingers when I got down it was so cold.

Going to Sebastian on 6th March for 2 weeks to pick up my Katana and do team training with golden balls Lynchie B|

MMMMMMMMMMMAYBE... he posted an old photo from BEFORE all the beer grew him a belly and freefall blew the hair off his head?
Even skydving instructors have to start somewhere..

(this is a little weird.. I dont usually give people the benefit of the doubt)

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

He must have changed it, cause I didn't see anything about skydiving instructor....

"I am very easy going and I get on with most people I am into all sorts really I am training to be a skydiving instructor, in my spare time I ride horses and I like the ..."

Its right there silly...