RkyMtnHigh

Pet Peeves....

I know, I know BoostedXT.."WTLW!"...but I'm just dying to know what the NEWBIES peeves are....

Mine are:

tube of toothpaste squeezed in the middle...ugh!
toilet paper roll loaded with the "under" not the over..over is correct!
lil piece of soap left...consolidate or throw it OUT! LOL!

OMG...hey Dave...did you give her the ring yet? I'm so far behind on your story...gotta know! I've been in a 3rd world country and sort of lost track of time...did ya get on one knee yet..did she say "yes"? B|

I'm sooo happy for you! >>MEGA HUGS!!<<<B| she's soo lucky!...but I'm sure you're lucky too...she's gotta be a great person! ;)

OMG...hey Dave...did you give her the ring yet?

Not yet, I'm just trying to make it through the holidays, then I'm purchasing the ring...so it won't be too long, just not yet...gotta have the $$ together for this.B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

OMG...hey Dave...did you give her the ring yet?

Not yet, I'm just trying to make it through the holidays, then I'm purchasing the ring...so it won't be too long, just not yet...gotta have the $$ together for this.B|

awww....;) how kuhl!....all of your dz.com family will celebrate in such a BIG WAY with you! B|

I know it's a personal/private thing...but keep us informed! I'm sure I'm not speaking for myself...we're sooo happy for you! Post a pic to commemorate the moment if you get the chance! It's happy stuff like that which makes my cheeks hurt from smiling so big...all the best to you and your fiance!

First when you have kids (or cats for that matter) the over only causes you to be buying more toilet paper than you would otherwise. Over under is a matter of circumstances and preference. Also if you have a vent under the toilet paper roll the over will make it look like the neighbor kid TP'd your bathroom every time the AC kicks on.

Hair in the drain drives me bonkers, slow drivers in the hammer down lane, bad breath and mean people. Oh and laziness, especially when it comes to using your brain.

First when you have kids (or cats for that matter) the over only causes you to be buying more toilet paper than you would otherwise. Over under is a matter of circumstances and preference. Also if you have a vent under the toilet paper roll the over will make it look like the neighbor kid TP'd your bathroom every time the AC kicks on.

Hair in the drain drives me bonkers, slow drivers in the hammer down lane, bad breath and mean people. Oh and laziness, especially when it comes to using your brain.

ARGH!!! I hear ya! ...laziness makes me go nuts!...when someone opts to walk on/over something when it take 2 seconds to pick it UP instead!...step on a remote, a piece of paper, or item...I wanna scream! THANK YOU! Helll-O!

toilet paper roll loaded with the "under" not the over..over is correct!

Why is "over is correct", correct????:).

Pet peeves--shoppers who walk sooooo slow or stop in the middle of the aisle---messy toothpaste tubes (that's why I don't buy the tubes anymore).

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

my pet peeves are when people post stuff thats already been posted!!!!:P

I have some but I think RkyMtnHigh has touched on the majority.....some others are cutting from the middle of the stick of butter, and leaving food crumbs in the butter.

Leaving the VCR on after you use it so the Tv is blue the next time I go to watch it, and i have to get back up and shut the VCR off to watch Tv.

Thats about it.....

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

people who read powerpoint slides to their audience [:/]

meetings that take 3x as long as they should because the 'boss' cant be bothered to read the previous days action summaries, so we have to repeat it all for him (despite the fact that he will do nothing with the information once he has it) :|

x Col’s who cant seem to understand that all the former NCOs do really know what their jobs are and do them faster and better if they don’t have to explain it to him in short sentences with no long technical words. >:(

people who read powerpoint slides to their audience

Yes.. and add to that trainers who read from the book.... like...hey.. BOZO.. I can read... fill in some juicy pertinent details... like something that has a value add to what I read before the class started.>:(

that was EXACTLY what I was just about to post. I HATE THAT.

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

Everyone in the state of new jersey. NO ONE can drive in this state, it drives me insane!
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

in other words old people are your pet peeve?:P

Yup!! ;)

That and racists that complain abour racism, ya know, like "The white man took this from us, blah blah blah...."

Really, were you alive when slavery was an issue? Were you there? Do you honestly think you're special??? God, get over it.

On a similar note, the people who sport the rebel flag and still wish the south would have won.

Once again, you weren't there!! You lost, get over it.

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Oh man was riding in Miami with a buddy and we pulled up to a light getting off I-95 and the car in front of us dropped a MikyD's bag on the ground and my friend put his car in park and got out, walked up to the bag, picked it up and dumped it's contents intot the guys lap. Turns out the guy had emptied his ashtray in the bag and all I saw was this big cloud of ash billowing out of the car. My buddy starts laughing and comes back to the car covered in ash and we pull around the guy as the light turns green.

I almost pissed myself cuase this guy must have dumped every ashtray in the car and then some. Like he was saving ashes. It was a mess and the guy was cursing and coughing like mad. He looked like he fell into a cood burning furnace or something.

Too many hitting close too home here. (sdgreg - nice, I've thrown a butt back in, but this one is priceless)

-smoking (butt tossing on the roads)
-(non-wheelchair bound) people that hit the auto door opener instead of just opening the door
-riding the escalator (hey, it's still shaped like stairs - at least move to the side if you won't climb)

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

pet peeve is asking me what my pet peeve is.B|

-People that tail gate. "Drive up my ass"
-People asking me what is wrong because I am not talking to them. (get it through your head. I do not like you)
-People that do not get the hint that you do not want to talk to them. Yet they keep talking about stupid shit.
-People that come over the house and insist on going in every room to see what it looks like. (get out of my undie drawer)
-People that smoke while others are eating.
-People that put cigs out in the dinner plate or in a empty can of soda. (I do have an ash tray)
-Doctors without a degree. I.E. People that know all about everything. He/she has this so if I were you I would put them on this. I read it some where. Well I am holding up three fingers. Can you read between the lines?
- Two letters. B. O.

>:(>:(>:(>:(
Bottomless Beers and Blue Skies!

* Brother_Brian *
D.S.W.F.S.B. #2